LiliGal / bathing suit and women's top

1 Lagrange, GA, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with Liligal the first of March 2018. They have not sent anything yet, plus not even letting me know what's going on. This is my first time ordering from them, plus using PayPal. Thank goodness atleast PayPal is sending me emails. I don't know if I am doing this right, but I am trying. Will you please check on my order! My name is Connie Hester Longshore.
Thank you, so much!

• Updated by Connie H Longshore, Mar 31, 2018

My name is Connie H Longshore 205 Beechwood Circle LaGrange Ga 30241. I placed my order on March 3rd 2018. I haven't heard anything from it. My credit card has already been charged.

• Updated by Connie H Longshore, Mar 31, 2018

I placed an order to Liligal the first of March 2018. I haven't heard anything about my order at all. I hope I get my money back if they don't have what I ordered. My order was for 1 women's bathing suit and 1 women's top. If you would help me with this I will be so thankful. I am on disability with a fixed income.

Co
Apr 3, 2018

Comments

• Tf
      25th of Apr, 2018

The same to me I have paid $76.56 and no confirmation from Liligal. Luckily I paid through Pay pal and they will ask for refund
    I think this company is a scam.

• To
      11th of Jul, 2018

I received my order ( a swimsuit ) it is to small, would like to exchange for larger size. can not seem to contact u. Transaction # is 4DS40803HN9527617 . date ordered 5/23/18 please advise