Liligalavoid at all costs.

One more rubbish chinese website with cheap clothes made of cheap materials by chinese workers. So many disadvantages and no advantages at all.
I don't like anything about them and I regret I used them.
The service doesn't exist, you'll get no help if you need it. Just forget about it and give them your money.
Oh, and if you want to return, you must remember that the shipping back will be at your expense. Still want to shop there?

• Lillian M Gall's Response, Apr 30, 2018

Not sure what you need. The swimwear is too small, purchased larger size and still too small. Not a good choice
    for a gift. Please send info how to return. Also, a refund is required. Please let me know what else you need.
    Thank you again.

• lovlifejan's Response, Jul 27, 2019

printed yellow neck one piece swimdress . i received the item 5/8/2019. my credit card was charged on 4/22/2019.

Al
Sep 29, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Nov 26, 2017
    Best Best Advice

I agree with previous message. I wanted to send back 2 items that didn't fit. One was a bathing suit that no one could have gotten into. Quality was poor and one item smelled musty. It would have cost me $10 less than purchase price to return items to China. I will never use this site again!!!

• Di
      May 17, 2018

I concur - AVOID AT ALL COSTS! The fabrics used to make their clothes are, for the most part, UNIDENTIFIABLE! I wondered if some were made of cheap rubber. You CANNOT send them back without INTENSE HASSLE!!! When you "apply" for a refund, they will try to negotiate with you for a partial refund if you keep the items! AND - I had to go through my Credit Card company to actually get my refund! It took weeks and only then - thanks to the VISA people - did I obtain a full refund!

• Ar
      Jun 01, 2018

I too am a victim of this company. I WISH I had read this blog before. I tried to return items to them (same thing, doesn't fit, poor quality fabric, etc.) on a $250+ order they would only refund me $90 and I reported them to American Express hoping they can help me. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They didn't even ask for the merchandise back so I'm selling it at a garage sale. What a waste and loss!

• Ei
      Jun 19, 2018

HOW DO YOU GET A RETURN PROCESSED? I GOT THE RUBBER DRESS. WEBSITE IS NO HELP. DOES AMAZON PAYMENTS, INC. GET INVOLVED?

• De
      Jul 10, 2018

I agree with all of the above. I ordered a shirt specifically for Fourth of July. I paid extra for 2-3 day delivery. and it arrived 15 days later--a week after the 4th. I'm not very pleased with the product but I'll probably keep it for another time to avoid the stress of going through the return process. I'll NEVER oder from this company again.

• Co
      Aug 15, 2018
    LiliGal - Poor quality swim suit to return

Product poor quality with raw edge around the skirt. Never hemmed. I have tried numerous ways to contact this company in search of directions for returns never A RETURN ANSWER.
    receipt number [protected]
    invoice IDLL [protected]
    Payed May 02 2018

Connie OConnor
    4700 Village Dr. Unit 305
    Davenport, IA 52807

• Co
      Aug 16, 2018
    LiliGal - trying to return a swim suit
    Davenport
    Iowa
    LiliGal.com

I have tried to get my number what ever that is so as I can return for refund. I have never received an email answer how to when to whatever. Help!!! invoice #LL1805030910119081 receipt #[protected]
    Let me hear from you pronto!

• Ki
      Aug 16, 2018
    LiliGal - It’s a scam
    liligal.com

They take your money and never ship the product. No phone or address listed for this company just an online chat that is never answered. Total scam

• Ba
    LiliGal - Shipping

Patricia Bausone @ 39 Callisto Rd Bluffton SC 29909 phone#. [protected].iorder1bathing suit. Don't send me 2. You sent me 2emails stating that it was being shipped . Thank you

• Vi
    LiliGal - two women tops
    PuDongxinQu shanghai
    China

I would like to return two item that does not fit please provide me with the returning instrucctions

• Ca
      Aug 20, 2018
    LiliGal - looking for my order
    Lake Havasu City
    Arizona

I purchased clothes from this company invoice #L1807280650595810 FOR $169.51 AND invoice # L1808051037448161 FOR $96.04. I am waiting for the items and I cannot contact anyone from the company. There is no chat that works, no e-mail that works, to find out when if at all these items will be delivered or my refund.??

Aug 20, 2018
    LiliGal - unethical behavior in regards to returning items
    Shanghai China

Purchased a swim suit, was to small went to return it...got a ticket number and after that left high and dry...would like a refund.

Ticket number isT8304137728 . This suit was ordered on March 3 2018...I received it onMarch 15, 2018...Nobody has gotten back in touch with me. Really disappointed in your company.. Won't recommend it to anyone

• El
    LiliGal - Blouse
    Shanghai
    Liligal.com

Inferior product, defect in front, sizing all wrong, can not receive response to my complaint. Instructions to return are vague and inapplicable, must pay return fee which is more than cost of item. This site is a scam.

LiliGal - Two tops. Blouse & Sweat Shirt
    China

I've tried to get a ticket to return the I'll fitting product. No matter what I try it will not accept the information . My tracking US #
    [protected] 43 and HAWB#[protected]
    Paid thru pay pal (*liligal com [protected])
    Please help me secure a return ticket.

• Li
    LiliGal - [protected] XXL Swimwear
    Leander, TX 78641 US

I am requesting a return/refund for this item. The sizing is off. This item was a gift for my daughter who wears a size 14 US, it is too small. Crazy.

A full credit is requested.

Lillian M Gall
    1008 Drake cove
    Leander, TX 78641

• Ca
      Aug 21, 2018
    LiliGal - 2 bathing suits which I never got confirmation for but yet my credit card was charged. Either send my order or cancel & refund my card
    Roscommon
    Michigan

I ordered 2 bathing suits & my credit card was charged but I have yet to receive my order or even confirmation of it. Either credit my credit card or send my merchandise.

• Pe
    LiliGal - Green blouse
    Roseburg
    Oregon

My order #LL1803110206268534 for Roll Tab Sleeve Lace Panel Asymmetric Hem Blouse has not been received.
    I paid for an expedited order to receive item before 3/17/2018.
    Please refund $43.12 to my account immediately.

• Di
    LiliGal - Clothing

Avoid this seller AT ALL COSTS!!! This is NOTHING but a money making scam for Liligal!!! You will NEVER get the full refund you were promised -expect about 1/3 of what you are owed!

• Cs
      Aug 28, 2018
    Liligal - Bathing suit

Horrible customer service. You took my pay pal money but I can't access my account. You say my email and passwords don't match. Why. I ordered and you never contacted me. Help me. Please.

• Li
      Sep 01, 2018
    Liligal - I have not recieve a Gray Blouse but have been charge for 32.00

LILIGAL added shipping tracking #LS187344968CN

• Vi
      Sep 02, 2018
    Liligal - Bathing suit [protected]. LC41934-2L
    Ballston Spa, New Yor

I received my bathing suit and love it, but there is only one bra pad. I need you to send me another one. I need to know what your will do. I can't wear this suit with only one pad in the bra. Please reply!

Oct 21, 2018
    Liligal - Returned to Liligal a small blouse to be replaced with a medium size...

Purchased a white scalloped Hem Zipper Back Lace blouse
    Small size...SKU : [protected] iin July...
    Ticket: T9528332578
    Order number: L1806300740184088
    Returned for a medium size ...
    Have had no response since we returned to Liligal
    Waiting for your replacement...
    Joseph and Betty Burgi
    [protected]@msn.com
    Thank you!!!

• Na
      Dec 19, 2018

I ordered 1 Christmas-themed shirt from Lilygal. The color was not as shown, but it's not terrible. The size is definitely smaller, so if you want a Large, order XL. I tried to log in to my account, but it won't accept my email and password. I emailed Customer Service and got no response. Also, they are in China, so their hours are not business hours for the U.S., and apparently everything ships from China the the shipping time will be a couple of weeks.

I don't know that Liligal is a scam--they just don't seem to care about their customers. I was charged the correct amount, and got the item in 3 weeks, in time for Christmas. But, it's too small, and it's not worth the hassle of trying to contact them for a return or exchange. I will never order from them again.

• To
      Jan 01, 2019
    Liligal - My last orders
    101 St. Ann Dr. Apt. 212
    Mandeville
    Louisiana

I ordered 2 shirts a LONG time ago and I have not received them.
    Or heard from you to TRACK IT.
    HELP
    I have been ordering from you SEVERAL TIMES.
    I WANT MY CLOTHES OR MY MONEY BACK!!!
    NOW

• Sl
      Feb 26, 2019
    Liligal - Swimdress

Good Morning, money was taken out of my account on Jan 29 for a swimdress. I have not received it. Could you tell me when I should get it. Sandy Latner 10327 Carrissa Ave. Hesperia, CA 92345. This is the information I have received from Paypay. Invoice # LL1901300154307899. Transaction ID 2J485869AY433023L

• Sh
      May 20, 2019
    Liligal - non shipment of purchased item
    liligal.com

I never received my purchase. I purchased a bathing suit on 5/2/19 for $28.08 and so far I have not been notified that it has shipped

• Dr
      May 26, 2019
    Liligal - Returning products, no credit

Returned items, verified via USPS tracking. No credit given. Game with online chat.

• Lo
      Aug 05, 2019
    Liligal - refund for a swim dress
    8555 tonnelle ave unit 301 n bergen nj 07047

rma [protected] received the return 23 may 2019 atbv02:59;40 am refund amount

30.34 usd shipping company usps returned item [protected]-0-XL tracking number

YT1911421216077109

• Bi
      Sep 20, 2019

what came was cheap, like cheese cloth. didn't hang elegantly but was bloated enough for both my husband and I to fit in. NOT a good buy! who knew that they measure sizes by measuring whales? was UGLY too. NOT like the picture at all! DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY!! better stuff at Wal-Mart!