Liliana Bazia / Loand Modification

EMC Mortgage Corporation
San Diego
I have been trying to get a loan modification since June 2008. I have dealt with several representatives within the company and every time that I speak with them they request more information. Most of the times, the information being requested has been submitted and confirmed that it has been received. For the last month I have been calling (approx. twice a week) to check on the status of the modification and was told that they were still reviewing my loan. Finally I receive a call from a representative stating that more information is required and that they cannot make a decision without this information. It is clear that this company is comprsed of very incompetent people and the true intentions of EMC is not to help their customers keep their homes. They are doing everything to frustrate us have us give up. It is unbelievable that these companies are allowed to do business. I have been a customer in good standing for the last 5 years with EMC and now I am possibly going to lose my home and ruin my credit thanks to companies like EMC.