Lil Joes Legendary Leathers / Paid and never got product

1 Payson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-643-3321

Well i cant comment on the merchandise because i paid for a vest on 7 / 13 and have yet to receive it. I have emailed them 4 times and called at least 5 times, was told it would be reshipped since the first shipment was returned because they left the suite off of the mailing address.
So would i recommend them, no, if you pay for something and they mail it out and it is returned to no fault of the customer, when it is returned i would expect a phone call or at least an email. Or they could of responded to the 4 emails i have sent requesting to know when it was going to be reshipped or my money refunded. I have made a formal complaint with the better business bureau and i provided all the emails i have sent and the phone call where mike mill on 7 / 26 told me he was mailing another out that day and here it is 8 / 14 and still have not gotten my murchandise.
Any business they behaves in this manor is not worth dealing with, if they have to rip a customer off for the tune of $200. 00 is in the catagory of ###, and mike mills was complaining no one put there name - well my name is delores ferrer reynolds, from ft lauderdale fl, so this way no one can say i am hiding behind a screen name

De
Aug 14, 2014

Comments

• De
      Aug 14, 2014

WELL I CANT COMMENT ON THE MERCHANDISE BECAUSE I PAID FOR A VEST ON 7/13 AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE IT. I HAVE EMAILED THEM 4 TIMES AND CALLED AT LEAST 5 TIMES, WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE RESHIPPED SINCE THE FIRST SHIPMENT WAS RETURNED BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE SUITE OFF OF THE MAILING ADDRESS.
    SO WOULD I RECOMMEND THEM, NO, IF YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING AND THEY MAIL IT OUT AND IT IS RETURNED TO NO FAULT OF THE CUSTOMER, WHEN IT IS RETURNED I WOULD EXPECT A PHONE CALL OR AT LEAST AN EMAIL. OR THEY COULD OF RESPONDED TO THE 4 EMAILS I HAVE SENT REQUESTING TO KNOW WHEN IT WAS GOING TO BE RESHIPPED OR MY MONEY REFUNDED. I HAVE MADE A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND I PROVIDED ALL THE EMAILS I HAVE SENT AND THE PHONE CALL WHERE MIKE MILL ON 7/26 TOLD ME HE WAS MAILING ANOTHER OUT THAT DAY AND HERE IT IS 8/14 AND STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY MURCHANDISE.
    ANY BUSINESS THEY BEHAVES IN THIS MANOR IS NOT WORTH DEALING WITH, IF THEY HAVE TO RIP A CUSTOMER OFF FOR THE TUNE OF $200.00 IS IN THE CATAGORY OF ###, AND MIKE MILLS WAS COMPLAINING NO ONE PUT THERE NAME - WELL MY NAME IS DELORES FERRER REYNOLDS, FROM FT LAUDERDALE FL, SO THIS WAY NO ONE CAN SAY I AM HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME