lightvcc.com / Item doesn't work

The item I ordered from lightvcc.com did not work and when I used the email address given in the item I purchased, Google returned with no address of that name found. Therefore the company could not receive my email. The only solution is to get a refund of my money and say it is a scam.

An
Mar 01, 2013

More lightvcc.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ah
      May 16, 2013

I was interested to buy a vcc and i paid through LR and this guy went offline after receiving payment and blocked me over skype.

Be aware.
    Skype name: light vcc
    LR id: U9092835

Aug 16, 2015

Avoid these people completely. Have had several people contact me about them. Stick with

www.aspkin.com/forums or www.auctionessistance.com

• Ti
      Oct 27, 2015

Completely agree. He scammed me out of $300 for VCCs.

Like John Wattson's recommendation, go with sellers off the aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

Quite frankly Auction Essistance is much easier to deal with as you don't need to create an account on a forum then have "X" number of posts to send a simple PM. Pain in the butt.

I am just here to buy a vcc with credit card, paypal or bitcoin and then you send it to me! Simple!

Dec 05, 2016

Lightvcc also scammed me too. I am out $240 for VBAs and VCCs that I sent him for and I got nothing for them. Has been 3 weeks since I last spoke with him after he banned me. Do not send this guy any money at all. I will be filing a takedown notice on his website immediately.

Only place I buy my VCCs and VBAs from is here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop

• Se
      Jan 12, 2017

This guy also scammed several of my clients for over $400 each. They bought VCCs and VBAs and they never delivered any of them.

Avoid this guy at all costs, he will steal your money and provide you nothing.

Only place I buy my stuff from is Auction Essistance.

• Em
      Jan 14, 2017

I too was scammed by this guy for over $400. I am out of my money that I paid for and have yet to receive anything.

When I complained to him, he yelled and me, cursed at me and said he would take a #### on my lawn?! He blocked me shortly after.

Guy is rude and a thief.