Lightlens.com / Scam and rip off!

1 8359 Elm AveSan Marino, CA, United States Review updated:

After having ordered Jeep Grand Cherokee Taillights in Nov.2007 I canceled the orders because first I picked the wrong model and then I picked the wrong year. Stupid off course, but you now, most likely solvable you would think. I have sent multiple e-mails to get information how to proceed and either have the tail lights of the right year shipped to my address or get my money back but... My money is in his pocket (almost 300 USD) and complete e-mail silence is apparently the strategy this guy follows.

By now I found out many more customers have been scammed by this company! Do not buy at this company... and help to get lightlens out of business!!

Va

Comments

• Va
      30th of Oct, 2007
    Lightlens.com - Lightlens.com are thieves!

Lightlens.com - www.lightlens.com

I ordered some tail lights on October 6th. Paid $190.90 via debit card. The e-mail receipt which I printed out stated that most items are shipped within 3-4 business days.

A week and a half later, after not receiving any follow up e-mails (which you would normally receive with a tracking number, etc) and actually, since a week and a half later, my order should have already been delivered!

I looked on their website and saw that they do not have a phone number! The only way to check status of the order is via e-mail.

I immediately e-mailed them asking about order status. No response.

The next day, I e-mailed them again. I also did a search for them on the Better Business Bureau website and found that this company has an F grading and horrible complaints on Complaints.com

I am upset.

I e-mailed them again with no response.

BUYERS, BEWARE: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT SEND YOU THE MERCHANDISE.

AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CALL THEM TO ASK ABOUT IT EITHER.

16th of Mar, 2008

I agree with edd because I have ordered a set of bulbs for my car that costed $40 and I haven't recieved them yet and it's going on a month now since I have ordered them. I believe that something should be done with this company scams. To me a company should have at least a contact number so that you can speak with someone in person to check on your order's status. This company needs to be put out of business!

• Sb
      1st of May, 2008

I placed an order on 3-12-08 and received a conformation email almost immediately. I also received a charge on my credit card statement. It is now 5-1-08 I have not received the product or an update as to why it is taking soo long. I have tried contacting them in regards to my order, with no response. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as there distributor. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER THROUGH LIGHTLENS.COM

• Fa
      24th of Jul, 2008

hi,
    since the 8 may 2008 i pass a command near this company. I'm leaving in Guadaloupe in the caribean. i received an email immediatly to explain me that i can have a feddback about my command. But there isn't feed back and tracking on their website. total amount 302$. i send a lot of email, but no answer from them, and it's very difficult because generally is speak french. i send emails to: order@lightlens.com, contact@lightlens.com, jimhall@lightlens.com, status@lightlens.com, questions2@lightlens.com and i don't receive answer.
    if you have any information to know how to contact them to refund me my money our send me the products it will be a god thing because i think they have to close quickly this company website.

best regards (sorry for mistakes generally i speak french)