Lightinthebox.com / wedding dress
I bought a wedding dress, back in august 2008 for my oct 2008 wedding, I ordered it to my exact measurements and requested for my dress to be as it was in the picture. Black and white, when I recieved the dress it was 3x smaller and not black and white it was navy and white, I called lightinthebox.com, the man was very rude and said I had to pay to ship the dress back and I was not getting another nor a refund. I kept it, and thankfully I had some one alter it!
More Lightinthebox.com Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - online purchase that hasn’t arrived
- Light In The Box - so many products I can't put them down here
- Light In The Box - return policy
- Light In The Box - horrible return/refund policy
- Light In The Box - where is my order?