Lightinthebox.com / wedding dress

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I bought a wedding dress, back in august 2008 for my oct 2008 wedding, I ordered it to my exact measurements and requested for my dress to be as it was in the picture. Black and white, when I recieved the dress it was 3x smaller and not black and white it was navy and white, I called lightinthebox.com, the man was very rude and said I had to pay to ship the dress back and I was not getting another nor a refund. I kept it, and thankfully I had some one alter it!

Dr

Comments

• Sd
      10th of Feb, 2010

I ordered a wedding dress from light in the box, I read all their guarentees and shipping times because my wedding was a short time away. They advertise that it may take up to 14 working business days to make a dress and then another 3-5 day for expidited shipping, so I ordered what was at the time the dress of my dreams. With constant email updates and even two personal thank you's from two different account managers I thought everything was perfect, I even got my dress in two weeks total time, but when I got my dress the nightmare began! I had the WRONG dress! I imidiatly started calling but no one ever answered and I went back in the website to file a ticket it said my email and shipment number was unrecognized! I must of tryed it at least 60 times before I gave up. So I tryed calling again and to my surprise someone answered when I told him everything and give him my info all he knew what to say was go online and submit a ticket. For what good do they provide a number if they cannot help you! So once again I went online and tryed to enter a tickect and it worked my best guess is the guy on the phone must of turned on a switch that allowed my complaint to go through? The next day I got a generic message telling me that the dress sent out was the dress I ordered? When in fact the dress I ordered did not even strike a similarity to the one advertised!!! It is I HORRIBLE place to do business with !
    Moral of story is, Brides DO NOT get you Wedding dress at lightinthebox.com if your reading this posting and maybe even more it's cause it's happened to people before! Trust me you don't want to get Ripped off

• Sd
      12th of Feb, 2010

I put this up a few days ago, but I have my issue resolved and they were great and real fast I thought it's only fair to let you know it's not fraud it was just a mistake.

• Kn
      11th of Jun, 2010

not good

• Yo
      10th of Oct, 2010

Why not try this website ? www.youtoimport.com