Lightinthebox.com / return process

they claim they are Global, United States Review updated:

Ordered a two sided clock. The two faces are held together by a small piece of solder that could not withstand the stress of handling and it snapped. I have another two sided clock with a well-made hinge...this clock is NOT well made.

The return process is a nightmare. I have to send them a picture of the faulty product to prove my claim, when all they have to do is look at one in stock to see how poorly constructed it is.

Very unhappy with this company. I feel this is a process put in place to frustrate the customer enough to get them to throw up their hands and give up on their refund.

Lightinthebox.com

Bl
Jul 27, 2014

Comments

Aug 19, 2014

My name is Mrs Josephine Hallowell I been your costumer for quite a while now. I don't have problem with your service but is just today I received two pair of shoes where infact I only want. They arrived on time. But I only need one pair so I would like to return the other pair. My problem is you don't have proper/handy/easy way to return the istock. I tried to scroll your website but it's difficult to. That way I'm writing you this way. As said in the attached letter in the box I need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before returning or sending back the stock to you. I am looking forward to hear from you guys. I need send this back as soon as possible. My email add. Is johallowell @yahoo.co.uk. The order # 8610249. Thank you

• Eb
      Aug 28, 2014

Yep, I read all the complaints. Went ahead and ordered anyway. FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU. SCAM ME TWICE SHAME ON ME.