Lightinthebox.com / return process
Ordered a two sided clock. The two faces are held together by a small piece of solder that could not withstand the stress of handling and it snapped. I have another two sided clock with a well-made hinge...this clock is NOT well made.
The return process is a nightmare. I have to send them a picture of the faulty product to prove my claim, when all they have to do is look at one in stock to see how poorly constructed it is.
Very unhappy with this company. I feel this is a process put in place to frustrate the customer enough to get them to throw up their hands and give up on their refund.
More Lightinthebox.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false 
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- Lightinthebox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china 
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - misleading website