Lightintheboxtill have not received order after 2 weeks!

I ordered curtains on December 14th 2012 and the estimated shipping date was the 27th. I've checked the order and it still shows processing. As someone has already mentioned they have no true customer service. Just some weird ticket system. I am starting to feel like I've been ripped off. I truly hope that customer service gets on this order. Otherwise, I will fully share my thoughts. Here is my order # [protected].

Za

Comments

• Li
      Jan 04, 2013

DearCustomer

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Your order has been shipped on December 31 via Fedex. You can login to your account to check the shipping details.. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox

• Za
      Jan 04, 2013

I completely retract my complaint...the curtains were perfect and finally did arrive and they did even offer to discount for my trouble. Sorry Light in the BOX...your reviews scared me!