Lightinthebox — cant return product
I orderded three dresses from light in the box, all size 12... When the products arrived, I found out they were too small, it was a size 10 but marked 12.
As I av purchased a dress from them before that fits perfectly, I contacted them by email (The only way), I got a response a few days later requesting for a photogragh from me to proof that the clothes are too small..
Wait a minute, I thought this must be a joke as I av already parked the three dresses in the box waiting for the rma code (Return code) from them, so I could ship it and get a bigger size.
I sent 10 emails after that and did not get a single response up till now, there is no shipping or return address online, so I cannot send it back.
I feel so stupid because the occassion I bought the dresses for is just a few days away and I am left with no option now but to buy new clothes in the store.
More Lightinthebox Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false 
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- LightInTheBox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china 
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - misleading website