Lightintheboxcant return product

I orderded three dresses from light in the box, all size 12... When the products arrived, I found out they were too small, it was a size 10 but marked 12.
As I av purchased a dress from them before that fits perfectly, I contacted them by email (The only way), I got a response a few days later requesting for a photogragh from me to proof that the clothes are too small..
Wait a minute, I thought this must be a joke as I av already parked the three dresses in the box waiting for the rma code (Return code) from them, so I could ship it and get a bigger size.
I sent 10 emails after that and did not get a single response up till now, there is no shipping or return address online, so I cannot send it back.
I feel so stupid because the occassion I bought the dresses for is just a few days away and I am left with no option now but to buy new clothes in the store.

Lightinthebox

Ab

Comments

•   Nov 10, 2011

Hi Abookie I'm very sorry to hear that.

Please Email [protected]@lightinthebox.com with your Order number and Ticket number. I'm going to speak with the head of the customer service department about this as this delay is completely unacceptable. Please do get in touch so we can resolve your issue right away. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

James

• Ed
      Jan 13, 2012

Me too have an horrible experience with lightinthebox. Damaged electronics, and when tried to returned it, it has to be to China, $52.00 at my expenses, and they don't guaranteed the refund. Even worse they don't have customer service phone number. Not recommended to anyone to buy here, it's not an USA based company, is a risky place!

• De
      Mar 27, 2015

Unfortunately, I ordered two replacement dresses for the two I need to return. I haven mailed several times for the agress in the US to return. Still haven't gotten an answer on that. However, I have been told I get 70% of the dresses cost for ready made! So now I have two dresses I can't return with no address, even when I do, who knows how much delivery cost will be plus 30% of what Iaid on dresses. Terrible return policy, even on ready made. Unless you know for sure it will fit don't order it!

Mar 27, 2017

i need to return a blouse - don' have your address - the address i have on envelope

Mar 27, 2017

i need to return a blouse - don' t have your address - the address i have on the package is from china

May 26, 2017

Señores : Me he quejado y les he contestado a sus correos o mensajes. Sencillamente me ignoran. Todo esto raya en el absurdo. No cabe
    otra explicación que se burlan de mí de manera evidente. Devuelvanme el importe de los 3 bolígrafos y pùntero laser y les prometo no
    molestarles con mis quejas. Además de los 98 Euros del paquete de ropa. Prometo no volverles a comprar nada en el futuro. Me resultan
    de lo más desagradable.

• Ca
      Oct 15, 2017

Krijg een link die niet werkt 2x.Hóe krijg je een Rma code .Je kunt niets terug sturen. Maar ze sturen wel een verkeerde product.

• Ze
      Nov 06, 2017

I have slso requested an exchange for the correct size with no response after 24hrs through the online ticketing system as well as the app. I ordered the featured product in a UK size 10 but it fitted like a UK size 8. I requested an exchange for a UK size 12 . Customer service has been very poor