Lightintheboxmy order?

Hi,
I got an email saying that I ordered almost $1000 worth of dresses and I did not order anything, I was just browsing through! Also it said that they took of the money from PayPal But I do not have a paypal account! I was crying yesterday because that is a lot of money for something that I do not even want! Lightinthebox has just ripped me off! and to this I have no idea if they will send me something ( PLEASE DONT! I DONT WANT IT) and if they will charge me! I contacted them and did not get a reply! I am shocked and will never even enter that website!
I really hope that they will do something about it!

Comments

•   Nov 24, 2010

Hi Katherine,
    I work for LightInTheBox.com so I'd like to help you resolve this. I'm sorry you're upset. Are you sure you were actually charged for something? How could we charge you via PayPal if you don't have a PayPal account? You need to add things to your basket and confirm your purchases with us to be charged, so I don't see how you were unknowingly charged? Are you sure the website you were on was www.lightinthebox.com and not another site such as www.ele2shop.com? That site has stolen our logo and site design and is just ripping off customers, we are in no way affiliated with them. Please write me at [protected]@lightinthebox.com with more info and we'll get to the bottom of it. I assure you we will definitely not charge you for items you don't want, and if you were somehow charged your money will be refunded.
    Kind regards,
    James

• Ho
      Apr 14, 2014

dear sirs, I have ordered from you before and always had the item delivered on time. But the phone I ordered hasn't been delivered yet I still want the phone. The order number is [protected] it was paid by pay pal

• Ka
      Jan 19, 2015

On 12/12/2014 I ordered Bin Bin 18K gold plated Zircon earrings ERO452, charge $2.99. In the same order I ordered Maxhope Women's Cow Leather Korea Coffee Tassel Vintage Shoulder Cross Body Bag for $22.99. Total charge was $25.98 for both items and $8.38 for Super Saving Ship, making it a grand total of $34.36. Confirmation of my order and payment received was sent to my e-mail on 12/12/2014. On 12/26/2014 I received another e-mail stating that my items had been shipped. I received the earrings on 1/15/2015 with the packing slip stating that my order was complete. I have NOT however, received the Maxhope Cross Body Bag, nor any mention that it is still coming. I have paid for the bag and your company has confirmed that you have received payment for it.l How do I go about receiving my total order ? I am now unable to even find my full order on your sight, although I printed out each correspondence proving my order and payment. I await your answer to this frustrating matter, Sincerely, Karen Schulz

• Ro
      Sep 19, 2018

I have a problem I ordered two items on order #[protected]. I received the items but they are wrong. I have tried several times to get a return number . Each time I was told to go to customer services or to my account. I keep trying to tell them that when I go to the sight it says you have no orders and my account has this weird email address which is not mine but I cannot change it because I don't know the password I cannot just mail these items back to light in the box because they said I need a return number Can you help me?

• Ro
      Sep 19, 2018

This needs to be corrected I have tried everything