Lightinthebox / refund

Hungary Review updated:

I have ordered a cell phone from Lightinthebox. com. The delivery was flawless, but the item was with a fault, the camera could not been used. I have sent it back, and wanted a nother one, but they said it's out of stock and I'll get a refund...
The refund has not arrived to my paypal account since 2 month... and the order status claims that it is "Refunded"
The costumer service allways asks for patience, but after 2 month I don't have any...

My order number was [protected] (If somebody from the company is willing to finally finish the process)

After all this, I don't think that ordering from China is a good ideal at all. You can't do anything if something like this happens, because of the distance...

Think twice!!!

Do

Comments

• Li
      4th of May, 2010

Dear dota01

LightInTheBox.com would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience that you have had while shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

We have taken the order number that you have provided with the complaint, and are currently addressing looking into the refund. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by sending an email to [protected]@lightinthebox.com.

Again, we are very sorry, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

Kind Regards,

Grace
    LightInTheBox.com

• Ta
      13th of May, 2010

This website is a fraud!! I will NEVER order anything from CHINA again. I ordered a Sharp cell phone, but the product was fake, it showed some other fake brand logo instead of "Sharp" . The costumer service people keep telling me to send picture and photo of the fake product, however I don't think I can get my money returned.

Anyway, this website is completely fake, I hope other people will check this review before they buy anything.

• Li
      28th of May, 2010

Dear Tara1027,

If you could please email [protected]@lightinthebox.com with your order number, we can look into your complaint and attempt to resolve it for you.

Kind Regards,