Lighthouse Media Group / Horrible

United States Review updated:

I have worked for this studio for a year, and they went bankrupt in September and have withheld all of their models money. We haven't seen a dime of it, and they ignore all attempts to get in touch except to say that they have gone bankrupt- so basically we're all out of luck.

DO NOT apply to model for them, they may put you to work on a site but they WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY! I promise! They are dishonest, and so shady. They are still accepting new models, allowing them to work, and stealing their profits because the girls don't know any better.

DO NOT waste your time. I know I'll never see a penny of the hundreds I'm owed. They are HORRIBLE!!!

Comments

Tj
  19th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This model was in the business of stealing credit cards with her friends or significant other and using them online when she was doing private shows for them. The credit cards were stolen and she was eventually found out and terminated without pay. This is something that no webcam site will tolerate, and she signed a webcam model agreement in which she knew the rules beforehand. She managed to cheat the webcam site out of thousands of dollars before we caught her.
  8th of Jan, 2010
Please mention the state that this company is in because there are several Lighthouse Media Groups in other sates that are excellent advertising agencies.
  8th of Jan, 2010
It is important to note that this company is NOT located is the Southwest.
Please note this for future reference.
He
  20th of Feb, 2010
Lighthouse Media Group LLC- the webcam modeling "agency." They are liars and cheaters. They supposedly went bankrupt (when they stole all the money from their models) but seem to now be running a currency swap site called Forexfacet. The story about the model scheming and stealing credit card info and taking money is a lie. It's sad they feel the need to make up lies in order to cover up their own dishonesty. Hopefully they're not longer taking advantage of people, but I highly doubt they developed a conscience.
Pa
  14th of Oct, 2010

Lighthouse Contruction - Unpaid invoices
Lighthouse Contruction

We did electrical work for this company and we were never completely paid.