Light In The Box / terrible return/refund policy
I did not read the fine lines in the return policy...lesson learned. Be warned that if you order a pair of shoes or clothing item in your size, but it doesn't fit well or you aren't satisfied with the quality, they do not accept refunds. Here is their return policy from the website:
Dresses or clothing that does not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. As our dresses and clothing is made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost. Please note: if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
I bought 2 pairs of white heels to go with my wedding dress, hoping at least one would fit. I am either a European shoe size 38 or 39, depending on the brand. The 2 pairs of shoes arrived (and they are beautiful, well-made shoes). Unfortunately, both were too big (one pair was so wide, it looks like it was custom made for a woman with huge, 4-inch wide feet). I decided to return both pairs and try my luck in the stores here in town. When I requested a return authorization number, they refused, but said if they shipped the wrong size I could send photos of my feet and the shoes to prove they made a mistake in the production of the shoes. So now I have $140 worth of shoes I cannot wear. Do not buy anything from this website!
More Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - do not buy from them 
- Light In The Box - make money on ordering a dress for the paypal account
- Lightinthebox.com - 10 items clothing to small, boots damaged.
- ligthinbox - i'm complaining about non delivery of my items and not refunding me and ur taking my money
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - refund procedure