Light In The Box / refund policy

CN Review updated:

Don't buy from them. They do not get your order right then blame you. Apparently I didn't measure right and my computer lied to me and I got a flaming red dress instead of a ruby red dress!! When I told them of this they were always right and I was wrong!! There customer service lied to me (after chatting with them online) they said I would not have to send my dress back to China! Well I did. I paid them $124.24 and they will only give me half of the cost of the dress plus I must pay for postage to China!!! After all my expenditures I get nothing and they get their ugly dress back and my $124.24!!! They also want you to photograph yourself with measurements to prove the dress doesn't fit! How offensive and classless!! Nightmare... Total sham. They need to be on Dateline NBC !!!

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 14, 2012

I agree I ordered a bolero from them and they won't even acknowledge I ever dealt with them I have sent an email lodged a ticket to return and also put a poor review on their website - the review was taken down, the ticket was deleted and I keep being told there is no ticket lodged will never deal with them again

• Li
      Nov 15, 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. We will follow up with you via email about your request . Since you already have a Customer Service ticket open, please follow the link http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center to check the progress of your request.

LightInTheBox

Jan 17, 2013

Horrible experience, I order faux fur jacket, in size XL ( my size is 16 or 18), nobody mentioned in order Junior sizes ), I believe " size XL will be right for me.. This item is like size 8, ( no possible even put my arms in to the sleeves., Is noT possible to return back with contacting that company.No any e-mails is working to contact them, and no any phone # to find out.
    Is terrible experience,
    Sad customer " Thanks to Chinese business "

M. J. M.

Mar 22, 2013

I ordered a pair of shoes, size 38, and they are too small. I would like to exchange them for a pair, size 39. My order number is 4173147. The order was placed on 3/01/13 and was delivered on 3/21/13. I still have 2 more pairs of shoes that have not been delivered yet that I may want to also return for a larger size. Please advise me as to what I need to do.

Jane Lukenbill