Light In The Box / no refund policy

Houston, TX, US Review updated:

no customer service, no refunds, bad products, fail to deliver in 3 -5 days like they say, 6- 8 days they say after ordered. everything is drop shipped from china, cheap quality products and absolutely no refunds. cheap chinese made garbage is what you get. i wish i had researched them more then i did. if you want wedding stuff, by it locally in america, i am tired of chinese made trash that is inferior. you talk to them and they say there is no quality issue. They do not care what your opinion is.

Pt

Comments

• Li
      Oct 18, 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox

• Ti
      Feb 19, 2013

Order Number [protected] - I need this canceled and refunded asap, I just placed it today and paid for expedited shipping, and it says it processed and estimated shipping is March 14th, 2013. That 23 days from today, and that's just estimated shipping, that still doesn't count the time it will take to actually get to me once it's shipped. I need this for a birthday present by Friday, that's why I did 2-3 day shipping and paid extra. If you can not get it to me by then, I want a refund asap. You do not have good reviews in the US about your services, and now I feel that I might have fallen victim to the poor service as everyone else has. :( I have already submitted a ticket and gotten no response.

• Sh
      Feb 24, 2013

i received my order from light in the box opened it to find it belongs to someone else i cant find any way of getting an RMA number to return item and get it replaced for correct order