Light In The Boxno refund

Ticket [protected]

light in the box received the blouse I returned but is refusing to return the amount back they keep saying it is refunded but when and where to which account, nothing is in my account
pl help get by money 1202Rs

[name removed]
From: Customer service October 01, 2018 10:42 PM
Dear Ms [name removed],

Please be assured, that we are hear to help.

As soon as our finance department gets back to us we will inform you right away.

In the mean time we would like to ask you to check your LITB Account again and see if the refund amount is already shown.

From: [name removed] September 30, 2018 09:53 AM
As I said I don't want u corresponding please have Roma mail me as she was the one corresponding that I would get my refund. Stop cheating

From: Customer service September 28, 2018 10:33 AM
Dear Customer,

We'd like to help, we will contact the corresponding department to solve this problem. It may take 1-3 working days to get a response. We will inform you the moment we receive an update.

From: [name removed] September 28, 2018 10:27 AM
If it's yr finance Dept had provided u this then please check with them else get me a supervisor who can ans my q. And I want to correspond with Roma nnot u
From: Customer service September 28, 2018 10:26 AM
Dear Ms [name removed],

Unfortunately, that is all the finance department provided us with.

From: [name removed] September 28, 2018 10:24 AM
Can you let me know which pyt mode as there is no credit or rewards
September 28, 2018 10:18 AM From: Customer service
Dear Ms [name removed],

the finance department already got back to us with the refund proof:

Please see the following link: https://www.lightinthebox.com/download/0ba1d789-72d4-4411-9596-2ce60f12e9ab

From: Customer service September 27, 2018 10:02 PM

LightInTheBox Customer Servicd

From: [name removed] September 27, 2018 10:25 AM
Dear Roma /Michael
Please have yr supervisor get back to me wrt my refund
Michael please note I returned the top u gave me refund only for postage and not for top as promised. If u are saying I got the refund which I haven't there is no credit on website or My account where is the credit? Show me proof. stop doing a copy paste solution. I am going to
Take legal action if I don't get my money by next week
Additional Information
where is my refund. please give me proof I will file a legal complaint if I do not hear from you August 28, 2018 09:26 PM From: Customer service Where is the refund of 1201.68 From: Customer service Dear customer, Once we recieve the return package we will arrange the refund of INR 1201.68+ return postage. There are no conditions to the refund. The return package should be returned and the refund will be arranged. Sincerely, Roma LightInTheBox Customer Service August 29, 2018 05:12 AM From: Customer service Dear [name removed], Yes, we refunded you what we receuived from you directly. For extra refund sich as postage refund, we can only refund it via Paypal. Sincerely LightInTheBox Customer Service
From: Customer service September 25, 2018 09:49 PM
Dear Customer,

Just to be clear, please check your LITB account with us and follow the instructions provided already.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

LightInTheBox Customer Service"

From: [name removed] September 25, 2018 02:00 AM
there is no refund
where is the proof, stop cheating, I want my refun

From: Customer service September 19, 2018 10:19 PM
Dear Customer,

according to our system the refund of 1201.68 has been processed already.

The refund was be credited to your account on our website. It normally takes 1-2 business days to complete the refund transaction. Please check it at a later time at the link below:
From: [name removed] September 19, 2018 08:56 PM
Are u guys blind.pl read my message I'm not referring to the postage..I'm referring to the refund of 1201.68 for the top returned. Where is that refund as promised by Roma

From: Customer service August 28, 2018 09:26 PM

Issue details:
Return parcel arrived
Additional Information:
Dear Customer,

Please be kindly informed that we have received your returned package and we really appreciate your kind cooperation very much. Based on our agreement, we will arrange the refund 1201.68 INR for you now.

Thank you for your kind support again. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Sincerely
CustomerService

From: Customer service July 13, 2018 04:07 PM

From: [name removed] July 12, 2018 07:15 PM
Pl ensure my refund does not have a condition. I have to buy certain amount to use the 1202+250. PL transfer amt to my account else credit wo condition of min spend
Regards
Debika
From: Customer service July 12, 2018 04:54 PM
Dear customer,

Once we receive the return package we will arrange the refund for you.

From: [name removed] July 12, 2018 03:05 AM From: [name removed]
hi
please see the confirmation from the post, sent the blouse back today . please refund my money and shipping charges
Capture.JPG

From: Customer service July 05, 2018 05:15 PM
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

We apologize that you have received a product that does not meet any quality assurance standard and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will contact our supplier to improve the product quality.

Please return the item you mentioned. We will arrange the refund of 1201.57 INR + RETURN POSTAGE once we have received your returned package.Please provide us with a picuture of the return receipt.

Please note that RMA code will be send to you in 24 hours. If you can't find RMA code through APP or mobile webpage login, please log in via computer and you will see RMA code response.

Attention: please WRITE DOWN THE ORDER NUMBER and the RMA Code in the Return Form, otherwise we are unable to identify the owner of the package nor can we process your refund. The Return Form can be downloaded using the link below:

Return address and download link:
Shenzhen Warehouse: https://www.lightinthebox.com/download/be7ae0bd-ed90-4981-a7e8-3d8c6f23684e

The ORDER NUMBER is [protected]

For electronics products, please remove all password or personal information, and put all original accessories in package.

Once we receive and identify your return package we will investigate it to make sure it is undamaged and in unused condition. Afterwards we will send a confirmation email and process the refund or replacement based on our original agreement.

If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

From: Customer service July 04, 2018 02:41 PM
Dear customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We will take full responsibility in this case and will offer you the following solutions:
1. Keep the product for 20% rewards or refund of the item price. The rewards can be used at your next purchase
2. Return the product to us for a replacement.
3. Return the product to us for a refund.

For the return of the product for the replacement and refund we will refund you the return postage.
Please note: We DO NOT arrange pick-ups

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

From: [name removed] July 04, 2018 12:11 AM
please see stains marked in red on the top. this is not acceptable. pl refund my money and shipping
From: Customer service June 30, 2018 11:25 AM
Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that the item doesn't meet your satisfaction. We will take full responsibility for it and will arrange return or replacement for you. The product would be quality tested before shipment. In this case, the product should be in good condition when it is shipped out.

To find out what caused the problem and avoid the same problem happens again, it's highly appreciated if you could provide us photos to show the problem so that we can contact our related department for further improvement.

It's appreciated you could send the pictures as attachment once you reply this ticket. Please note photos can't be attached through mobile app, please visit and reply the tickets by your computer.
Thank you for your kind cooperation in advance.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

MiniInTheBox Customer Service

Subject: Return or Exchange
Qty: 1
Reason: Product has quality issues
Request: Return
Product(s) Status: Intact Packaging/Tag(s)
Issue details:
Product has quality issues
Additional Information:
This has stains on it PL refund my money or exchange it

De