Light In The Box / still have not received refund

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I purchase a cell phone from this company back in December of 2008. After several e-mails and such they assured me that it would work. When I recieved this phone (which was a present for my daughter) I look at it and it looked like it was new. Well when we went to get this cell phone up and running it would not work. Then I relized it was a used cell phone. The manual had writing in it and such. I contacted this place about it and within the 7 day returned policy. I shipped it back in Jan. after a ton of emails back and forth they quit responding. It is May now I still havent received my refund of over $200.00 yet. I would suggest that nobody does buiness with this company.If you do BEWARE

St

Comments

27th of May, 2009

I ordered some items from this company in June 2008 and they did not ship the some of the items, so I initiated a dispute on my paypal account. They emailed me that the ONLY way to refund my purchase was to close my paypal account of which I did because it was the first time I've used international payment thru my paypal account. They LIED and LIED to me because after I closed the dispute with paypal, there was no recourse for paypal to initiate the investigation process. After numerous emails back and forth and having tried the U.S.A # (which is a fake # because no one answers), they've stopped responding to my email. I sent them several nasty emails that they were a POOR and UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS and I will NEVER do business with them and will definitely tell my friends and families about their POOR SERVICE. It is now May 2009 and still have not receive my refund.

• Fi
      29th of Mar, 2014

Why use paypal? I have always used an ordinary credit-card (Master/Visa) - and if I don't get the goods which I have ordered, I can ask my Danish bank - to refund the money paid/which have been drawn on my account (Possibly a problem when using an extra, outside agent for the payment?)! And I have bought several items from L.I.B. also with one faulty item. When I complained I got the missing part, a bolt in an envelope - or actually 4 new bolts!
    Finn S. Denmark