Light In The Boxdelivery taxes

I paid the insurance on my 127€ delivery to not encounter more charges. Then when my package arrived I had to pay a further 40€. The insurance assured me I would be refunded this money (I have photos to prove all) when I emailed the first time they offered me 50% back, I have continued with a further 28 tickets and now they are saying I didn't gave the insurance they are not paying me a penny and closed everything down. I am furious, not to mention one item is faulty but I have read online people send back there item and get nothing in return. This has to be stopped I feel scammed.

Sa
Nov 27, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      Jan 28, 2019

I have the same problem.
    They informed me, they have the item in a smaller size in Poland, so I have sent my order back (discussion took place almost 3 weeks)
    Smaller size wasnt in the stock as they have claimed and they require another shipping cost so I can have the item delivered from China.
    No communication other than tickets, no number provided.
    No refund money sent back, no answers for many other questions provided either.
    Now I am requiring bigger size back and communication got cut marked as resolved...hahahah
    Any idea, what I can do?