Light In The Boxagreed full refund for cancellation not honoured

Order no. [protected]
On 30.04 I placed an online order for 2 items for around £20 plus about £5 for P&P (25% of the cost of the items) and paid by Visa Debit.
On 04.05.2017 I received an email telling that one of the 2 items was out of stock and that they will reimburse me the price of that item. That would have meant that I was going to pay the same P&P for half of my order which made the purchase not feasible. I requested the cancellation of the whole order for full refund as they had made an unsuitable change to my order. They agreed.
On 08.05.2017 the refund for the out-of-stock item was credited to my original bank account and I have been waiting for the remainder since.
There is no UK phone number for customer service to contact (nor any other number is displayed on the website). There is no email address to contact. The trader’s website does not even provide a means of contact; everything has to go through the Order Number and/or ‘ticket ID’, but the Order Number has been closed and the ticket had expired. The website takes the user into endless loops with no result.
The bottom line is that I want the remainder of what I had paid and they agreed to refund be refunded quickly.
I regret trying using the services of the company

Ky
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Se
      May 25, 2017

So, What did you do for this?
    I have same problem. I ordered some products, I cancelled it because it's not shipping in many days.
    I've got answer that said refund is completed and they will arrange full refund in 3-5 days.

I really want to talk with them. but there is no email, no phone number. nothing ...

• De
      Aug 23, 2017

I have the same experience, cheaters on web...No refund and tickets raised will be closed without resolving.

• De
      Aug 23, 2017

I've the similar experience. mininthebox comes under Cheaters category, not honoured for refunds...tickets raised will be closed with out any information. Please stop buying from them.