LiftSp / Dri*LiftSP / Rip off / scam

These folks are completely unreasonable! Do not do business with them! I signed up for a $4. 95 sample of the product. There was apparently a 15 day period in which i needed to cancel (I was unaware of this) . They charged me $69. 90 for a half oz. Bottle of product that does not even work as they claim it will! Then they charged me again and sent another bottle! They refuse to budge on this, even when i offered to send back the unused product.

Beware!

Further, when i spoke to my credit card company, the credit card company said that the lift sp shows as being a computer software company. ???
Sounds like fraud to me.

On a side note, i was directed to them thru vindale research, which i also believe is a scam. You order produucts / services to try items out and complete surveys to make money. Oddly enough, by the time your product arrives, you are no longer eligible for the survey.
Scam!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ci
      17th of Jul, 2009

I cannot get this company to STOP mailing me LiftSP after writing REFUSE and CANCEL and STOP and RETURN TO SENDER on the outside of each and every UNOPENED PACKAGE they continue to send me!!! I have even contacted the U.S. Postmaster General and reported them for harrassment and ignoring my requests each month. This has been going on for almost a year, and they will not STOP. There is no address or contact information on their website so hard working people can politely ask them to STOP taking the money needed each month for food and bills. The only package I've ever opened was the very first one I got as a SAMPLE, now they won't STOP sending the product. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau to file a formal complaint, and have a record of my attempts to get them to STOP. These people should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES for taking money from people during hard times. It's crooks like this who contribute to our bad economy. NEVER NEVER NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THE CROOKS AT LIFTSP!!!

• El
      13th of Jul, 2009

$70.79 is what was removed from my account by this company------with no purchase from them. I had ordered two sample products from VITAL-REZV. After a long time, I did receive one of the items. This is the first time that I ordered on-line. I feel fortunate that I used a gift card.

• St
      25th of Jun, 2009

do as i did--go to your bank and CANCEL your current card--that way they cant recharge you--and just get a new one---takes a week tho--good luck

25th of Jun, 2009

productive detective works for liftsp. DRI-liftsp has many different companies selling anti-wrinkle creme/serum that does not work. They go on talk shows, then show you the clippings from it. No where did any talk show host(s) ever support their claims. Dr. Jepson and all his companies should be shut down. All products under his companies does not work!!!

• Jj
      16th of May, 2009

Product Detective just be another DRI freak. They sure know how to pick em at DRI dont you think? Lets not forget Mizz Michelle the busyest huzzy in Customer Service. Have a great day.

• Jj
      16th of May, 2009

Moderator 1876 cant figure out if he a man or a woman. Here he says he a woman but he a man in the others. Why dose he care about Kelly "sound like a competitor" unless he work for DRI. SMDH (shaking my damm head). He the one defaming us and he all DRIed up! ROFLMAO

• Ka
      15th of May, 2009

If you read Moderator1876's other comments (click on the name, then click Comments), you'll see that each comment is in defense of one of the free trial scams, and all comments are scathing and angry. To Moderator1876: Sorry that we dare to voice our experiences and opinions and it upsets you so much. Maybe you want to go distribute your products somewhere else, where the masses have fewer rights.

• Th
      5th of May, 2009

The comments posted by product detective is actually DRI. DRI is the company behind Liftsp and many other anti-wrinkle products sold online (websites, internet).

• Na
      3rd of May, 2009

LIftsp is a big scam and so are the other many anti-wrinkle products on the internet with before and after results which is clearing plastic surgery, botox treatment and/or facial fillers. DOn't buy and avoid. Liftsp is not even worst 4.95. Shipping this item would only costed them around $1.25 to you, so that mean that already made a profit 3.70. The stuff isn't worth a dime.

28th of Apr, 2009

Another employee of Dr. Jepson posting as a satisfy customer. YOu know the product does not work!!! ### I read everything and yet you dumb ### (justcheckin) still charged me for something I did not order. All those blogs are posted by DRI... Let the truth be out!!! liftsp is a big SCAM!!!

• Mo
      27th of Apr, 2009

you are all out of line, and you all should be sued for defamation, you list blogs that are not sponsored or endorsed by the owners of Lftsp and yet you still complaint, you talk about scam when really you are the one who gets free product and then complains, , you get a refund and still complain.

its unbelievable that any of you even have the brains to shop online, I went to the page you all speak of and the terms are clear, so now I am confused, who is the one not paying attention. And Kelly you are a joke, you sound like a competitor, I bet there are thousands of customers that are happy and you happen to be one that is lonely with nothing else to do but complain, Maybe you should complain about your dish soap and start a movement on it you clown. I normally don't even post online but after researching the ingredients of what i bought I found this and it angers me, I am 43 years old and as a woman its shameful to see how other women act. I hope none of you have children cause I would hate to see your techniques of raising your children for decency.

Shame on you!

• Ke
      27th of Apr, 2009

All the good comments on any websites is posted by employees of Liftsp. They are paid to come on sites to pretend to be either Product detective or some customer that is happy with the product.
    It is sick that this company thinks we all must be brain dead or what?????? Product sucks. Doesn't work. This is a big scam.

• Ba
      25th of Apr, 2009
    LIFTSP DRI - CHARGED MY ACCT WITHOUT ORDER
    LIFTSP DRI
    Illinois
    Phone: 708-351-5695

SUPPOSE TO BE FREE TRIAL OFFER, PAID S&H, CHARGED FULL AMOUNT ON CARD.

• Ca
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Don't order this product. It does not work. Don't go through the hassel that I gone through to get my money back. It took over 3 months and me having to dig for information about this scam company to mail to my credit card company for them to investigate them. If you want a bad headache, then be my guest and trial this product.

• Ka
      18th of Apr, 2009

We cannot stop laughing. Yeap!! We saw lots of Anti-wrinkle creme/serums with similar ads and obvious fake blogs with before and after photos. Excuse me, I am trying to recover from all those laughs over these ads... I cannot find anywhere on the internet that anyone with a good reputation ever endorsed any of these anti-wrinkle serum/creme for liftsp, DeAge, Acai, and so on... If you see similar ads that promise you the results like liftsp, DeAge, Acai stay away. They are all scams. Some of these companies are affiliated with one another. Some company's market the same product under a different name and also sell them under a sister company, so you will think that it is not associated with Liftsp, and so forth. Liftsp got such a bad reputable that they keep putting up so many bogus reviews. Liftsp have so many websites to sell their worthless products. People, wake up and report them to the proper authorities... Don't let DRI or its affiliated companies take your hard earn dollar!!! Especially not you seniors that are on fix income...

17th of Apr, 2009

Don't coomplaint, you people are just stupid and got fool so easily by fake before and after pictures and reviews that are posted on the internet by the product makers. Of course, they will give 5 stars to their own products. Why don't you people just age gracefully. There is no foundation of youth, but their is plastic surgeons. : - ) Even though those fake anti-wrinkle product advertise money back guarantee in so many days does not mean they have to honor it either... They already got your money. The scam companies will say you used the creme all up or returned someone else to them that is not the creme, therefore they refuse your refund!!! HOw you think they get the money to advertise so much on the internet. They are on many different web sites. Their ads on many website cuz they pay for the advertisements. I search the key word "wrinkles", anti wrinkles", cure my wrinkles and you will find a website that advertise a link into one of their many websites. I have found liftsp to have as many as 6 different websites selling this fake anti wrinkle serum. Alert, alert, the product is a scam. It does not work. You people can file a complaint against this company with Utah State Attorney General... Yeah, they are stealing from you and they got away with it for a really long time...

• Li
      16th of Apr, 2009

Yeah, this whole anti wrinkle creme is a scam. WhY? It doesn't give you results like what they show on their before and after pictures. It won't even give you temporarily wrinkle reduction result either!!! I read another complaint from a lady under another complaint board posting and I am trying to pass what she said onto this complaint which I found to be also true. Cuz that happen to me too. After I purchased Liftsp online within a week, I got an ad mail to me on another anti-wrinkle serum called De-age out of Scottsdale, . Az. Its wierd. I don't know how they got my name. It is the first time I ever purchased anything online or even what types of anti-wrinkle creme. How they got my data??? This company is either affiliated with DRI-liftsp or could my data be sold to them without authorization????????????????????? So I ordered it too cuz it was free trail and paid $4.95 for shipping. Both are scams. I also got charged for products that I didn't order from both companies. I never got my refund and its been over 3 months. My credit card company told me in the future to purchase a chargeable credit card that way they cannot steal money out of your account. If you need to buy something that cost more than your balance on the card, then you can add money to it. This protects you from scammers like DRI-lift. My credit card company said once you give them your number, it is really hard to stop them from chargest against it.
    THey told me that I can cancel my card and they issue a new one which will have a new number and that I can put a stop payment on any futher charges against my card from liftsp and De-AGE.

*************************************************

Beware also of De-Age serum or creme out of Scottsdale, Arizona. I REALLY THINK THAT THEY ARE affiliated with DRI (liftsp). They said they will refund MY money and I read more than 400 complaints about this company for one month and none of them got their refund. YOu need to do your search like this "liftsp", "lift sp", " Lift-sp", DRI-liftsp, lift - sp, Dr. jepson, and there are other keywords that can pull up even more complaints about this product... The few people that claim they got their refund or something sound like it, is not a consumer of the product, but an employee of Dr. Jepson. They come on the complaint board to defend what we are know to be "a big lie" . The product does not work. ... I checked out those phony blogs from above's comment. I couldn't stop laughing cuz it is such blogus pictures. THe result is from laser surgeries and or plastic surgeries and not the results of using any antiwrinkle creme. I called both companies a zilion times and they told me I will get my refund. It is all a lie... It is hard to get a hold of them. Each time, I call I wait at least 20 to 30 minutes on the line before someone actually talks to me. The representative sounded like a teenager with bad attitude too... Each time a young voice on the line told me they will get the refund for me and they will noticeable billing's department to do it... I wonder if this company really have an office or do they operate out of a basement or garage???????????
    : - O

• Je
      14th of Apr, 2009

This company is a big scam. I found bunch of phony blogs posted by DRI and its affilated companies. There are way too many phony reviews posted by the product's company. THe maker of liftsp also make many other anti-wrinkle products. Here is the proof . IF the product really works, then why post so many phony blogs. All pictures used are pictures of plastic(comestic) patients. Some also got laser skin surgeries. By the time this company's employees or affiliates read this, they will change all the names again and websites to the blogs, but I have all the time in the world to find new fake blogs and post them again for people to see. I hate people that tries to scam others' hard earn money... This is considered a white collar crime.
    Here is a few of the zillions out there that I found:

(same picture, but different names for each blog)
    laurasskin.comwww.wrinkleresveratrol.com/anti-wrinkle-treatment.php
    kellyswrinklesuccess.com
    stellaswrinkles.com
    lisaskinsuccess.com
    antiwrinkle-formula.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
    www.kimsnewskin.com
    amysperfectskin.com
    jennysperfectskin.com
    www.mommyswrinkles.com
    myskincarestory.com

(same picture, different name on each blog)
    www.age-loss-blog.com
    sarahswrinklefree.com
    annieswrinkle.com
    www.katesnewskin.com
    janeswrinkles.com
    myantiagingsuccessstory.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
    abbyswrinklesuccess.com
    mariesantiaging.com
    skincareblogged.com
    susanswrinkles.com

• Hu
      14th of Apr, 2009

Lift sp and any anti-wrinkle creme/serum that offers a free trail with only you paying for shipping cost is a big scam... I don't care what the ingredients is. There is no result not even using it for a year. All liftsp does is coat your skin to make it feel really soft and does nothing for wrinkles. There is no temparily reduction of any wrinkles. NOt even a tiny bit of wrinkle. We got ours free of charge. My friend work for DRI and sent me it for free. She no longer works for them cuz she thinks it is unethical to work for a company knowingly that they scam people. My friend told me with the economy being so bad for the past 2 years or so. The company needs to get revenue to stay open so they will charge people for stuff that was never ordered and/or sent. They know that most people will just take the lost, but it adds up for the company. DO your math $29.95, 69.95, $79.95, and so on for items not ordered or received. The best thing to do is call your credit card company and tell them to re-issue you another card and file a report against this company so they cannot charge anymore to your close account. I read that this company was still able to charge against a close account... Please tell your credit card the story of what they did to protect your self from anymore fraudulent charges... AND YES, those blogs are all fake on the internet. My friend whom use to work for them is also laughing what so many people fall into this scam. Liftsp is only one of the products that Dr. Jepson sells. He also have many other products under another name. All his product claim to give the same results, but his ingredients may not be the identical in all his product. So what does this add up to???????????? More crap and lies that is so obvious.

• Di
      14th of Apr, 2009

LIftssp is a big scam. All the blogs are fake. All postiive reviews on the website are placed there by DRI-liftsp themselves. NOne of the reviews are real. All pictures that Liftsp uses are stolen pictures from plastic/cosmetic surgeons. some pictures such as the ones that they show a man that got his crow's feet wrinkle gone is skin laser resurfuring and not the results of using any creme and sure not lift-sp. Liftsp posted so many phony blogs on the internet that it is so funny. You can see that they are so dumb by using a lady's picture which is posted under different name blogs. For example kimsblog.com and heathersblog.com are identical pictures of the same lady with different name and city location. When you look on to those phony blog pages, your IP address is known to these scammers and they put a city that is neary where you live to make you feel good that a lady nearby you use the product and it works... If it is real, then why steal so many plastic/comestic surgeries and/or skin laser surgeries patients photos????????????????? Dri-liftsp or DRI or whatever their real name is markets numerous anti-wrinkle products on the internet using different company names. All these products doesn't work and all of it belong to one company which is operated and co-own by Dr. Jepson (big scam artist behind this whole thing). DRI will also sell your data to other companies without authorizations... Wake up folks and smell the coffee. There is no creme that could remove wrinkles or temporarily make your wrinkles disappear. I also read that DRI is under investigation for fraud and stealing pictures from plastic surgeons to be use as their products end result... If this really works like the way they claim, then Dr. Jepson would be the richest man on this earth. He is rich, but rick through scamming people. There is no known proof that his claim is truth, but only through his phony blogs and fake reviews... CNN, ABC, ophrah winfree, and so on never endorse his product. He may have been on some shows to talk about his produce but don't confuse this as an endorsement to using his product or that his product works. IT is a scam and I am so sick to find over 35 fake blogs all from the same company. They took some down cuz another lady had listed all of them.. It is so funny too read them all. They are so fake and each of the blogs are worded the same with different names, city location, etc.
    Company does not refund money. NOt even for item not received or ordered. I never ordered their liftsp creme and they charged me for it. They told me they will refund it and its been 3 months and no refund. Before I ordered the trail bottle, I did find complaints about this product and also charging people unauthorized. Anyway, they pulled that on me... Beware!!! This company is full of [censored]tttttttttttttttttttt