LiftSp / Dri*LiftSP / Rip off / scam

These folks are completely unreasonable! Do not do business with them! I signed up for a $4. 95 sample of the product. There was apparently a 15 day period in which i needed to cancel (I was unaware of this) . They charged me $69. 90 for a half oz. Bottle of product that does not even work as they claim it will! Then they charged me again and sent another bottle! They refuse to budge on this, even when i offered to send back the unused product.

Beware!

Further, when i spoke to my credit card company, the credit card company said that the lift sp shows as being a computer software company. ???
Sounds like fraud to me.

On a side note, i was directed to them thru vindale research, which i also believe is a scam. You order produucts / services to try items out and complete surveys to make money. Oddly enough, by the time your product arrives, you are no longer eligible for the survey.
Scam!

Comments

• De
      21st of Jul, 2008

It was never disclosed in the offer I received that I agreed to a 14 day trial and then billed $69.87. Deceptive advertising "suggesting" this is a free offer for $4.95 shipping! There should be a class action against this company engaging in fraudulent business practices.

• Gr
      1st of Aug, 2008

I must agree with you 100%...I just got my credit card bill today and almost fell over! I think that the man that I got ahold of at the 'company' was truly tired..of all the phone calls!I wish I had seen some feedback BEFORE I bought that product!

18th of Aug, 2008

I have the same problem. They have been sending me this product for 3 months now and they charge my credit card $70 each time. I tried to cancel and they are unresponsive. This is bad

18th of Aug, 2008

How do you get them to stop sending you the product and stop getting money from your credit/debit card?

• Mc
      17th of Sep, 2008

People, STAY AWAY from that company.

IT DOESN't WORK and once they charge your card you are stuck.

They keep sending the product automatically after your 1st 15 day try out.

So figure out your cost...! 12 times a year...for nothing...that works...!

23rd of Dec, 2008

Hi, I'm the customer service manager with Lift SP. I just wanted to let you all know our phone number so that you can contacts us. 866-897-2464. Our hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm MST so please give us a call! We do offer a 30 day money back on all our products. Also you can email a request to info@verifyyourorder.com.

Have a great day

• Lt
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Wish I had known about this before... co worker told me.. before you buy anything over the internet - google it and put 'reviews' behind the product... sites like this will come up.

BAck to DRI Lift- I ordered... got the shipping charge on my card... never rec'd the product... I did know about the 14 trial period so called on the 13th day... there was a bunch of bs about back orders etc. i canceled my order.. got a confirmation number from them... just in case... Then I called VISA and canceled my credit card...Visa said they will not be able to charge anything to my card any more ( to prevent the automatic reorder that theses kinds of places have). So if you can live without your credit card for a couple of days.. cancel it.

On a side note, DRI Lift said they do not refund the shipping costs so it only cost me $5. to learn a lesson. will still try to get that back as I never rec'd the product.

• Pa
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I am thankful that I raed all your comments. I ordered the product 2weeks ago and have not recieved any thing. I went to the bank today and cancelled my debt card. There must be someone to contact to stop this kind of thing from happening to anyone else. Thankyou!

• Pa
      23rd of Jan, 2009

It is to bad that there are people in this world that care only about there selfish greed. I hope this can be investigated and stopped before anyone else gets hurt. With the economy the way it is, no one should have to go through this!

9th of Feb, 2009

This is a fraud business operation. They get you to purchase for the postal cost ($4.95) They do not tell you their find print says you have a 15-day trial. They will bill you for the full price after 14 days and not ship anything! This product is worthless. It is time for everyone to contact the States Attorney of Utah and have this operation closed down.

• Kl
      16th of Feb, 2009

I actually read some other stuff online about this product and discovered it was a scam and that I should call and cancel my order very soon after I had ordered it. I called and canceled with Lift SP, and they said they would not make any further charges to my card. They didn't... yet! BUT, apparently, in the terms of agreement that you acknowledge when you order the product, they also sign you up with other companies that begin to make monthly charges to your card and you don't know about this until you have been charged by these other companies!!! Then, you have to call each individual company to cancel so THEY will not continue to charge you every month!!! One of them is called DEBTEATER, also in Utah, and there are several others if you google DEBTEATER it will give you the names of all of them on a site like this. I am going to have to cancel my card to protect my account from being charged by any of the other companies!!! Once you call to cancel with one, the next one starts charging your account!!!

19th of Feb, 2009

i also ordered this product. i did not see instant results but am seeing less lines on my fore head now and the deep crease between my eyes is actually less visible. i had immediate tightening around my eyes. amazing actually.
    i just noticed my 79.95 charge on my debit card and that is why i am at this site. i also thought i was just paying 4.95 for a free sample. if you go back to the website we ordered on it does say in fine print that you will be charged the 79.95 each month if you dont cancel with in 15 days. you can cancel any time after that tho.
    i was considering purchasing more of this but i dont like the deception and i dont think i can justify 80.00 a month for vanity.
    i have not yet tried to cancel and get the initial 79.95 refunded to my account so i cant say anything about how cooperative they would be about that.
    i just wish this product was more affordable or that could order when i chose and not be billed 80.00 a month whether i need more or not.
    i would not call this a scam. we all just learned a lesson in reading the fine print.

• Do
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I have never had a problem with this company. I called and cancelled, and they stopped sending me the product! I was never charged further for anymore, and I never received anymore product. Furthermore, they let me keep the trial product, even though I told them I would be happy to return it. They offered me an even better deal on any future shipments, but I declined. I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and it is nothing short of AMAZING! I look at least five or more years younger! My jawline, that was previously sagging, has firmed up tremendously, and I cannot get over how much younger I look, after having used the product for the last 3 weeks! When I get to the point that I can afford more of this product, I am definitely ordering more! It has become my "Fountain of Youth" in a bottle, and I love it! I'm sorry you folks did not have the GREAT LUCK I have experienced since using LiftSP! But, I'll take whatever you don't want...just let me know, and you can send it to me! I am a LIFTSP BELIEVER NOW!

24th of Feb, 2009

In January, I ordered a free sample from LiftSP, to pay shipping only ... now my account has been debited $218.90 from 2 $79.95 charges, one from Debt Eater for $29.95, and one from ACAI Daily Supplements for $29.95 -- None of which I have ordered other than the free sample. the Number for ACAI weight loss is 888-899-2208 and there is no number attached with Debt Eater! I've just been scammed. Please check your accounts, seems my debit card information was also shared after making this FREE order. I closed out my Debit Card and removed the remaining cash from my account! SCAM ALERT Don't order from Skin Perfection, it's not a FREE sample. I called them (both numbers) and was put on permanent hold! Also contacted the FTC and filed a claim. I returned the product .. if they do NOT refund my money, I will contact three more agencies and hope others do the same. Oh by the way, they must have removed the must return the sample within 15 days, it was no obligation when I ordered, otherwise I would NOT have ordered.

• Il
      4th of Mar, 2009

I am not sure why so many people are complaining when it is really their own fault for not reading the entire ad. This company did everything they agreed to do and they are asking you to do the same. I received my trial within a few days and after using it for just 2 days I am VERY happy with the results. It's a great product with great ingredients.

• Mi
      18th of Mar, 2009

I was aware of the fine print with this product. I ordered my trial and upon completion of the order noticed that they add a product for 29.95 as well that you must deselect. I inadvertently made an error on my form and when the page refreshed to make the correction, I forgot to again uncheck that box for the product. I ended up with an order for 34.95. I called immediately to notify them that I did not wish to receive the additional product, and explained my error. I was on hold for 20 minutes then told that the order for the free trial was processed but for the additional cream it did not yet "show up" in the system (strange since it was part of the same order...)and I would have to phone back in 24 hours to cancel that item. I told her it seemed unreasonable for me to have to be on hold again to correct a mistake that was made 5 minutes ago. As I was leaving for a few days, I asked if I could cancel via email rather than wait on hold. I was given an email address of info@verifyyourorder.com to cancel. I did so right away (within an hour of placing my order) I explained my mistake, provided all necessary information and I also requested that no further charges be made to my credit card as I did not wish to receive any further products. Three days later I received both the cream and the "free" trial of LiftSP. I called immediately and was told that my cancellation had indeed been processed and that no further charges would be incurred and that I could keep both products as a complimentary sample; that I would not be charged for the cream and that no further charges of 79.95 would be charged. Apparently it would take a few days for the reverse charges to show up on my card. I intend to notify American Express to flag that charge and make sure I am issued the promised credit. I was then offered the reduced rate of 34.95 a month for future LiftSP to make it more "affordable". I declined the offer and told her if I was satisfied I would call back and ask if that offer was still available to me.

Let's see if I get mystery charges from other companies.
    I agree that if you do not pay attention to the wording of the website that it can seem like a "scam" but you do need to read the fine print. I am hoping that what I was told by the company will be what happens. I will keep you posted if I am charged for anything other than my trial shipping cost.
    My advice to anyone ordering ANYTHING online regardless of the company, before you click on enter or send or confirm, read everything that you are accepting BEFORE you hit send and make sure you are not adding or accepting items that you had not intended. Don't order online in a rush. It is a common practice now for companies to check boxes for extras that you are expected to uncheck if you DO NOT want them. Pay attention!

• Pr
      26th of Mar, 2009

I visited www.liftsp.net and it seems like the product is pretty amazing. Have you read the ingredients. I visited the site and it is clear that you know exactly what your buying if you know how to read. What is really funny is the way that I found these complaints is because I clicked on an advertisement for the product that was sponsored by Complaints Board. So essentially ComplaintsBoard is the real scam because not only did they draw me in to urge me to complain about a product I was looking for, they are selling ad space to the company they are stabbing in the back. What a scam this site is. I'll bet everyone of you sell inferior products and cant compete so you use these bogus sites to post your lies. Funny how lame people are.

• Pr
      26th of Mar, 2009

Yesterday There Were Six Beautiful Women That Had Aged Skin I don't Know Why I don't Like This I just think that aged skin is so ugly that they were not beautiful. On December 12 1959 the chicks were hot. Have you ever seen Hot Chicks WOW. What a Fun Thing to see. Ever been to Las Vegas and seen a Pole. I'll bet you Have funny You are You Wonderful Exceptional Awesome Person. Why Don't you Jump Up and Fall Down. You Silly Human! WHY I SAY WHY YOU SAY Then WE All DIE A SLOW DEATH SMILING. Have You Ever Danced with the Devil in the Pale Moon Light.

• Ru
      1st of Apr, 2009
    LiftSp / Dri*LiftSP - scam
    LiftSp / Dri*LiftSP

This company is greedy and dishonest. They do not accepts any returns or refunds. They charged my credit card twice in ten days of $ 79.95 with a product that does not work. They refused to refunds even when i told them that I would return the package in its unopened state as soon as i received it. This is unheard of in the world of business. They have no integrity as all. IT also speak for the DR. involved. It disgust me that they can be advertised on the internet with such a scam and attitudes.
    I am letting this go as a lesson to never give out my credit card to order anything online again.
    Can these people live in joy cheating others and get way with their conscience? yes they can because they have NONE.

14th of Apr, 2009

LIftssp is a big scam. All the blogs are fake. All postiive reviews on the website are placed there by DRI-liftsp themselves. NOne of the reviews are real. All pictures that Liftsp uses are stolen pictures from plastic/cosmetic surgeons. some pictures such as the ones that they show a man that got his crow's feet wrinkle gone is skin laser resurfuring and not the results of using any creme and sure not lift-sp. Liftsp posted so many phony blogs on the internet that it is so funny. You can see that they are so dumb by using a lady's picture which is posted under different name blogs. For example kimsblog.com and heathersblog.com are identical pictures of the same lady with different name and city location. When you look on to those phony blog pages, your IP address is known to these scammers and they put a city that is neary where you live to make you feel good that a lady nearby you use the product and it works... If it is real, then why steal so many plastic/comestic surgeries and/or skin laser surgeries patients photos????????????????? Dri-liftsp or DRI or whatever their real name is markets numerous anti-wrinkle products on the internet using different company names. All these products doesn't work and all of it belong to one company which is operated and co-own by Dr. Jepson (big scam artist behind this whole thing). DRI will also sell your data to other companies without authorizations... Wake up folks and smell the coffee. There is no creme that could remove wrinkles or temporarily make your wrinkles disappear. I also read that DRI is under investigation for fraud and stealing pictures from plastic surgeons to be use as their products end result... If this really works like the way they claim, then Dr. Jepson would be the richest man on this earth. He is rich, but rick through scamming people. There is no known proof that his claim is truth, but only through his phony blogs and fake reviews... CNN, ABC, ophrah winfree, and so on never endorse his product. He may have been on some shows to talk about his produce but don't confuse this as an endorsement to using his product or that his product works. IT is a scam and I am so sick to find over 35 fake blogs all from the same company. They took some down cuz another lady had listed all of them.. It is so funny too read them all. They are so fake and each of the blogs are worded the same with different names, city location, etc.
    Company does not refund money. NOt even for item not received or ordered. I never ordered their liftsp creme and they charged me for it. They told me they will refund it and its been 3 months and no refund. Before I ordered the trail bottle, I did find complaints about this product and also charging people unauthorized. Anyway, they pulled that on me... Beware!!! This company is full of [censored]tttttttttttttttttttt