LIFTSP/DRI LIFTSP / CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR PRODUCTS I DID NOT ORDER

6122 ROYAL MEWS DRIVEMillington, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901-872-6783
I WAS JUST INQUIRED ABOUT THE PRODUCT LIFTSP AND THE MORE I READ OF THE AD REALIZED IUT WAS A SCAM SO I DID NOT COMPLET MY ORDER. I WAS ALSO SENT PRODUCTS I DID NOT EVER ORDER AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. YOU CANNOT GET ANY SATISFACTION FROM THE NUMBER THEY LISTED AI HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY.. I THINK THEY ARE A TOTALLY UNSCRUPPLOUS COMPANY AND A SCAM. ACTIONSHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THIS COMPANY.

Comments

Ju
  1st of Nov, 2008
Yes This Company is not what it say they are..Been calling about the charges still cant seem to cach them on the phone..
they charges me 2 $79.00 still the 30 days wasnt even up yet.I write to the address to stop all future shiptment poducts still no reply and still no products..looks like more than 3 address to write too..wow..Hope no one order or even try taking this product..it dont even work in 14 days..
Na
  21st of Nov, 2008
I am so mad-DRI*Soft did the same thing to me. You need to go to your bank immediately and have them credit your account, because they are fraudulent charges. Consumers can not let these internet companies do this to people. I probably won't use that card to buy ANYTHING on line. Period I can't get a hold of them, either. If we get enough people that have been taken, how would they like a Class Action Lawsuit filed against them?
Ca
  24th of Nov, 2008
I got ripped off also. trial size is the only thing they have and they bill you without sending products.. This is there Return and Cancellation Policy

30 Day Risk Free Satisfaction Guarantee. Our 30 Day Risk Free Satisfaction Guarantee gives you the opportunity to experience the full benefits of our product and enough time to request a refund if you are not completely satisfied with the results. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may call Customer Care at 1-866-897-2464 to make arrangements to receive a refund on any products you return. Please be aware that shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.

Return and Refunds To return a product or request a refund, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-897-2464. Send to: Attention: Returns Department PO Box 1158 Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 1-866-897-2464

Fees and Pricing Product Fees for Customers of Lift Sp are assessed monthly. Customer agrees to be billed a fee of $79.90 for Lift Sp�s Skin Care Products every 30 days. Customer expressly agrees and states as follows:

"I UNDERSTAND I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED."

Trial Period and Billing

By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, Customer automatically receives 14-day trial to the Program. Customer has 14 days to try the Program and decide whether to accept the Program full-time. Prior to the expiration of the 14-day trial period, Customer may cancel its subscription by calling Lift Sp�s toll-free number at 1-866-897-2464 or writing to Lift Sp, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958.�Should Customer fail to cancel its subscription, its Subscription with Lift Sp will become active and Customer will be billed $79.90 on the 15th day after its trial begins, and 30 days from date of acceptance of trial offer so that you do not run out of Lift SP and every 30 days thereafter for your monthly supply of Lift SP. If Customer�s payment is not submitted either by credit card or check within 30 days of the due date, Customer�s Lift Sp Supply will be suspended. If Customer wishes to cancel and not be billed, Customer must call 1-866-897-2464 or write to Lift Sp, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Customer also agrees to monthly billing.�Customer expressly agrees to honor all charges and fees due.

Dispute Resolution

Customer expressly agrees that any disputed fee will not be charged back to its credit card issuer. Customer expressly agrees to submit in writing any objection regarding fees to Lift Sp.�Lift Sp, in its sole discretion, shall determine the validity of Customer�s objection and notify Customer of its decision.�Should Customer disagree with Lift Sp�s decision, the parties agree to mediate the dispute before litigation.�Customer expressly agrees to indemnify Lift Sp for any financial harm or any losses caused by Customer�s objections to fees.�Customer will be held responsible for the reimbursement of those fees and losses.
Ly
  30th of Nov, 2008
I was also ripped off by LiftSp. I ordered it for a free sample trial. I was immediately billed on my AMEX card. I telephoned LiftSp and I was told to send the unused portion back to a Post Office Box. UPS said there was no guarantee it would arrive there. I did inform the person on the chat line that I wanted NO MORE of their product. The charge is now supposed to be taken off my AMEX card account.

Do not order this product! It is a simple case of a rip off and false advertising.
Dw
  20th of Jan, 2009
A few minutes after I ordered the product, I was sent many many emails from all kinds of other products and services. I was so angry. I call the number on the website 866-897-2464 and asked to cancel my order because they gave my email address out in five minutes. The lady said she would cancel my order but then said it would have not gone though because my credit card is being shown as a gift card. What a crock of s...

I hope I don't get charged like everyone else. I will file a report with the BBB if I get a charge.
Em
  29th of Jan, 2009
I called the 866897-2464 number to cancel on 1/29/2009 at 7:47PM PST. After holding for three minutes, a girl named Raven answered the phone. I said I'm not satisfied with the product and it caused me to break out into a rash. She said no problem, and asked me for my phone number and name which I provided to her. She then said I see on your account that there's a$79.00 charge pending on my credit card. She said that she'll remove the charge and I should see a credit back to my card in 3 to 12 business days. She said the confirmation for my cancellation is 6DFFB. I asked her to email me the cancellation number. She said she doesn't email the number out. I asked why not. She said because we provide it over the phone. I said I'd like to have an email from you so I have a document from you confirming my cancellation number. She again said she doesn't send those out in emails. I then asked why did you charge my card $79.00. She said because I went past the trial period. I said I just recieved the bottle the other day, she said she doesn't know when the bottle was delivered that's why it starts from the day you order it. I said this doesn't make sense, how can you try it within fifteen days when you haven't even recieved it? She said, we don't know when you recieve it.
This all sounds too sketchy and unreasonable. I'm going to continue to check the charges on my credit card to verify that the $79.00 has been credited back. If it doesn't, at least I have my conversation with Raven documented on this board.
EM-SYL-CA-818-4207.
Em
  29th of Jan, 2009
After reading my last post, I realized the time of call should be 7:47AM, not PM. FTR EM-SYL-CA-818-4207
Ka
  9th of Feb, 2009
The company has done the same with me - charged my card for something I did not order Not able to reach them on the phone tried both phone numbers it places you on hold for ever never anyone there to take the call
If all the above complaint is submitted to their local BBB it would help to resolve this fraudulant act byt this company
If any one willing to support this please respond to this need to end this now
Gi
  12th of Feb, 2009
On 2/10/09 I clicked into an ad on facebook for "DRI" "LIFTSP" As soon as I authorized the $4.95 shipping and handling the order went through and up popped the notice that there would be a bill every month charged to my account for an additional supply also the free Walmart card and an automatic sign up for the Home Savings Mall with a monthly charge, no choice there, is just went through. I called the Home Savings Mall right away to cancel and was told that I had to wait for 24 hours to cancel, which I did. Today I was told that there was nothing showing for me and not to worry. Worry I will. I also started to recieve spam ads like crazy, so I guess they sold my email right away. I also called the "Liftsp" number today and have to say that they were very courteous and canceled my account for me. I have the name and employee number of the service person and a cancelation number. I will continue to watch my charge statement in the event that I am charged but I can't complain about the service. Should have known better though and I do agree this is very deceptive advertising. I don't think the BBB has any jurisdiction over the internet but do think this type of advertising should be reported to the Feds. Free is to good to be true.
Tr
  5th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too have had the same thing done to me - ordered just the free trial sample, paid for just the shipping and have been charged twice for the amount of $ 79.95 for products never received! I have phoned my bank and they cannot help me. I have tried to conatct LiftSP on 8668972464 and 9018726783 but no answer. Can someone, please give me another telephone number to phone as I need to cancel this asap. Also, I am receiving so much spam mail after I placed the initial free trial. What a rip-off!
Fl
  18th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
My wife just noticed an unknown $79.95 charge to her card while checking her online statement. She called the same number and got the run around. She was told it was past "14" days (not 30) so there couldn't be any refund. HOWEVER, somehow "Victor" scammed her into purchasing another trial @ $34.94 and that he would credit the original $79.95 (which would take 10-12 days to credit) if she did that and then she could cancel THAT order. I guess my wife will learn an expensive lesson not to fall for pop-up Internet advertising scams.

Chances are that you've already been defrauded by these crooks if you are reading this. If not, DO NOT order a product called LIFTSP that bills under the name DRI*8668972464LiftSP
Telephone number: 866-879-2464
Ma
  4th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
oh, the joys of cyber space. and to think this was promoted on Oprah, by Barbara Walters and so on ... shameful.
Li
  10th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Anyone ordering this product beware!! you get billed and recieve no products. donot order unless you want to be ripped off. two weeks ago got billed on my credit card till this day recieved nothing called credit card to dispute charges while taking to credit card company not wanting to be rip off by these scams artist again.I had them cancell that card and issue another with different account number.so they will not be able to bill me anymore.
Lo
  12th of Apr, 2009
Liftsp is a big scam. Kimsblog, heathersblog, erinsblog and so on are all photos stolen from before and after images of plastic surgery/comestic and/or laser surgery patients. All these people's result are not from using any cream or serum. There is a blog posted by another lady and please read her blog. It gives you more information and some of those phony blogs are taken down, but there are still more on the web that you can find. They are blogs with identical wording and they always happen to have someone living near you testify that liftsp works. These names associated with these pictures are fake. When you log onto to the phony blog posted by employees/assoicates of DRI-LIft sp (this company also make products using other names, so beware of all these free trail offers which is a scam to get money from you) they use your IP address, so they put a city name nearby where you live. They think this will make the scam better and make customer think well if someone here bought and said it was good, then I should try it too!!! You will find out that you are not charge $4.95, but a much higher amoutn. I got scam $29.95 for a creme which I did not order or received. Other got scam from 9.995 to as high as $79.95 x 2 times... These before just didn't realize about the scam fast enough to call their credit card to stop payment. What you people need to do is call your credit card company and have them to issue you another card. Once DRI-LIFTsp got your card number horrible things can happen... LIftsp sold my data to either another company out of Arizona or maybe it is a sister company of theirs hoping that I will fall for another scam of theirs. Beware that CNN, Barbara Walters and so on never validated this product for this company. Dr. Jepson is not a doctor with known credit. If you find any postive testimonals about this product, it is fake just like all the fake blogs that praise this product. This company is currently under investigation for fraud... Don't believe any review sites that praise this produce cuz the site is put up by DRI-liftsp... DOn't be a sucker. Pictures you see are stolen pictures of patiences that either gone through comestic surgery and or laser treatment... DRI LIFTSP also have many other skin product under another company name. All the blogs you see are all scamsssssssssssssss..
Ma
  13th of Apr, 2009
CIBC Visa (in Canada) says even if a card is cancelled, they can still charge your (closed) account. You need to contact VISA's Dispute Centre, who will contact the company and attempt resolution, but responsibility is entirely that of the card owners.

Keep calling and emailing DRI to cancel orders first. REMEMBER: They send 30 days supply, but on the phone say you only get to try it for 12 days, then are charged for the product in full.

and BTW - Lori- it WAS INDEED promoted by Barbara Walters, Oprah etc - do your homework before saying it was not.
Al
  14th of Apr, 2009
LIftsp is sold by DRI out of Riverton Utah. But beware they also sell many other anti-wrinkle items over the internet under other names. Liftsp was sold under two other names before. DRI changed the name of the product several times because there was so many complaints about the product. DRI puts up so many phony blogs and phony wrinkle creme/serum reviews on the internet to trink people thinking it is real. The pictures of before and after pictures are pictures stolen from comestic/plastic surgereons and/or skin laser surfacing results. Liftsp is currently( 3-15-09) using a picture of a man with crow's feet and the after using their serum with hardly any noticeable crow's feet. This man got skin laser surfacing and the result is not from using liftsp or any antiwinke creme/serum... If you go and look for the word liftsp scam or liftsp fraud, you will get more information. There is lady that gathered a lot more information on her posting, so go and find it. I checked all of it out and it is so funny that DRI - Liftsp continues to post fake testimonys on the internet and used stolen plastic/comestic surgery pictures. All reviews in their favor is posted by the company itself. I can buy a domain and put up such a review myself. DRI is hoping to scam you out of your hard earn money. Stay away from free trail offers and the ones states that you only pay shipping for trail offers. They are all scams. There are other anti-wrinkle cremes/serums on the internet/webistes that are also fake. I do not endorse anything that gives a free trail and ask for shipping cost only. YOu will end up paying way more than the shipping cost. They will charge you for things that you never order from them or received from them. They told me they will refund my money and its been 4 months and no refund. It is a joke if you see the result they claim that their product can do!!! All liftsp does is coat on top of your skin and make it feel smooth, but does nothing for wrinkles. NOT even a little tiny wrinkle which my 23 years old niece tried on her skin. The effect is not temporarily. LET just say it straight like it is " it does nothing and is a smooth coating on top of your skin" . Please file a complaint with BBB so this company can be taken down.
Al
  14th of Apr, 2009
Yeah, I also found out that CNN, ABC, Oprah never endorse LiftSP. Dr. Jepson was interviewed on these TV stations and Oprah's show, but she and the tv stations never endorse the product. Just because a product is featured on a show does not mean the tv station and/or the show endorse the product. That is for each and everyone to decide rather it works or it is a scam. If you decide to try it, then you will be scam way more than the shipping cost. As far as I know Liftsp & many other anti-wrinkle cremes/serums that offers a free trail for so many days and just pay shipping cost is a total scam..
Yeah and I aso know what Lori & Emma is saying too. I went and found many phony blogs. In the phony blogs you will see underlines. The underlines are for information that can change such as name, city where the person live, and the 2 anti-wrinkle cremes/serums they used to get the result. This is like a form letter that is used by at least 6 anti-wrinkle creme which all belongs too the maker of LIftsp. I can tell you Heathersblog.com, Kimsblog.com and Beckysblog.com are the same lady's picture with different names. The blogs that don't have an underline under the city name, then that city name remains the same, but for the blogs with underline under the city name, it will use information from your IP Address and put in a nearby city where you live. My friends and I took the week off since our kids are having their spring/easter break this week. We are laughing so much that my stomachs is hurting. If it does work at all, then why this company post pictures of patients from results of plastic/comestic surgeries?????????????????????? We didn't believe the product work and lucky the 4 of us ladies did our homework before ordering. Found an alarming legitimate numbers of complaints about this product and company... And as for the man they used on their ad with crow's feet... There is another ad for another anti-wrinkle creme/serum that share an identical picture... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Je
  14th of Apr, 2009
If the product really works, then why post so many phony blogs on the internet. Also there is many fake reviews. Beware consumers, you can also buy a domain and post fake reviews or information on the internet about your product to scam people out of their hard earn dollar. This company also sell other anti-wrinkle products. Some are marketed under different company names, but they are all affiliated. I assure you folks that these companies have employees scanning the internet daily for posting like this. THey will have to change the blogs again with new domain names... ITs going to get pretty expensive cuz I have a mission to do. I want people to know the truth and I will also getting looking for new phony blogs that they will be putting up soon. Some of the phony blogs I found over 2 weeks ago are no longer there... Please read the legitimate information posted by consumerreport which is not affiliated with any products it reviews...
The results of all the following pictures are from comestic(plastic surgeries) and some in combination with a skin laser surgeries... Don't be fool. If this really works, then why this company keep posting fake blogs and reviews???????????????????????????????????????????????

(same picture, but different names for each blog)
laurasskin.comwww.wrinkleresveratrol.com/anti-wrinkle-treatment.php
kellyswrinklesuccess.com
stellaswrinkles.com
lisaskinsuccess.com
antiwrinkle-formula.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
www.kimsnewskin.com
amysperfectskin.com
jennysperfectskin.com
www.mommyswrinkles.com
myskincarestory.com

(same picture, different name on each blog)
www.age-loss-blog.com
sarahswrinklefree.com
annieswrinkle.com
www.katesnewskin.com
janeswrinkles.com
myantiagingsuccessstory.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
abbyswrinklesuccess.com
mariesantiaging.com
skincareblogged.com
susanswrinkles.com
Li
  16th of Apr, 2009
Beware of the product De-Age. It is affiliated compay with Dri. Dr. Jepson has many companies marketing the same stuff under different names. NOn of it work!!! De-age is out of Scottsdale, Arizona. They offer free trail and shipping for $4.95. It does work. I order liftsp trail and de-age and they both are the same scam and products... Liftsp stole $79.95 plus $4.95. I only got the trail offer and never anything else. My 14 day trial wasn't even over yet and I saw the charge of $79.95 along with $4.95. I received the trail about 11 days from ordering it. I canceled it on the 14th day. My credit card company is still working on this matter...
As for De-age they stole over $100 from me. I am suppose to get a free trail for $4.95, and the sample bottle came after 2 weeks... It is a total scam. Be aware!!! I am so piss off at these people. I am 50 years old and work a minium wage job and I don't have extra cash to give away for free...
Ja
  17th of Apr, 2009
More victims fall for the foundation of youth. Hey, there is plastic surgeons that can give you those before and after picture results. ...
The products does not work like it claims. It is just a shiny coating onto your face. Do you want to look like a human size candle????????????????????? That is what my husband told me when I got it on my face... He thniks I can go to "Riley's believe it or not wax museum" and people will think I am one of those wax figures... OH, call me the liftsp doll...