lift-sp / BILLING MY CREDIT CARD NUMEROUS TIMES

0 1615 Marshville Olive Br. Rd.Marshville, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-624-2906

I WAS TOLD THAT THIS STUFF IS GREAT AND THAT THEY WOULD SEND YOU A FREE TRIAL OF THE PRODUCT! WELL, IT'S NOT GREEEEEEEEEAT!!! IT DOESN''T DO ANYTHING! I TRIED IT FOR OVER A MONTH AND NOTHING! IT'S JUST A SCAM TO GET YOUR CREDIT CARD AND TO CONTIUE TO CHARGE IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BY THE # ON THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE, YOU ARE PUT ON HOLD FOREVER! WELL, TODAY I JUST CONTINUED TO HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE ANSWERED. THEN I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD RETAINED AN ATTORNEY AND THAT HE WOULD BE CONTACTING THEM REGARDING THIS MATTER. THIS PERSON TOLD ME HE WOULD TAKE ME OFF OF THEIR LIST AND WOULD REFUND MY ACCT. WITHIN 7-10 DAYS! I TOLD HIM THAT I WANTED IT BACK IN 3 DAYS OR MY ATTORNEY WOULD BE CONTACTING THEM! HE ASSURED ME THAT THIS WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF. I THEN TOLD HIM THAT I DID NOT OPEN THE PACKAGE OF LIFT AND WOULD BE SENDING IT BACK TO THEM. HE TOLD ME NOT TO BOTHER, JUST TO KEEP IT! THAT THEY DID NOT ACCEPT RETURNS. I AGAIN TOLD HIM THAT I DID NOT WANT IT IN MY HOUSE!! HE SAID THAT I COULD JUST KEEP IT OR THROW IT AWAY! SO, WE WILL SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THEM TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT BACK MY MONEY. OH, BY THE WAY, BY THEM DRAFTING MONEY FROM MY ACCT., IT MADE ME OVERDRAWN IN MY CHECKING ACCT. MY HUSBAND WAS FURIOUS!!! I WILL NEVER BE A PART OF ANYTHING FREE AGAIN !! BUYER BEWARE!!! THERE'S NOTHING FREE IN THIS WORLD, PLANET OR ANYWHERE ELSE!! DON' T GET CAUGHT UP IN SCAMS LIKE THIS ONE. THERE'S ALWAYS A CATCH!!!

lift-sp

De

Comments

• Ka
      6th of May, 2009

I can totally relate to your shock and anger. I felt the same way when it happened to me. Doesn't it just tell you something about the product that they don't even want the unopened ones back?

And how insulting is it that they charge $79.95 plus $4.99 shipping for 0.5 ounces..HALF AN OUNCE OF PRODUCT!!

UNBELIEVABLE. And even with all these unhappy people and complaints, they are still blatantly advertising all over the Internet and probably TV too, though I don't watch it. They are raking in the money and then will probably just disappear into the night with all the dough.

• Ib
      7th of May, 2009

Please take action, report them to the Postmaster, this might be wire fraud, report them to the General Attorney of Utah, call Visa master charge and force them to stop doing business with Lift SP.
    The above e-mail address is fictitious, , see message below...Yahoo returned it with the following message.
    So do not waste your time, send these message posted by Michelle and the likes to the proper authorities.
    I urge you to help me to protect the public from these frauds.

Utah Attorney General: Mark Shurtleff
    General Office Tel: (801) 366-0260, (801) 538-9600, (801) 366-0300
    Toll Free within Utah: (800) AG4 INFO (244-4636)
    E-Mail: uag@utah.gov

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.