Lift SP / Fraud

This is a reply I received from The Attorney General's Office, please go to their Website to file a complaint, they supply free forms, or call!

Thank you for writing to the Utah Attorney General’s Office. The Attorney General’s Office is counsel to the state agencies therefore; if the company is located in Utah, you may best be served by contacting the Division of Consumer Protection www.dcp.utah.gov there are complaint forms on line for you to print off and send in. That division can also be reached by telephone on [protected]. You may also want to contact the Better Business Bureau: www.utah.bbb.org

[protected].

Below is a certified letter I send to Lift SP, it was returned because the address is bogus... it is just like these crooks to post a none existent address.

Ib

Comments

• Ct
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I wrote to cancel my automatic subscription of LiftSP and sent my letter to the address on the contract. It was returned to me as undeliverable. I verified that I had, in fact, sent my letter to the address listed; PO Box 1158 Pleasant Grove, UT 84062. I also tried to cancel my order on their website as outlined in the contract and it kept rejecting my request to cancel. The product is worthless and I do NOT want any automatic shipments.

• Sp
      4th of Apr, 2009

These people have a racket going & will try to keep your money & not give you credit for your returns (plus it sounds like they have changed their product return address...see the one below). The only way to get your money back is by very firmly telling them to refund you ALL of your money, or that you will report them to the Utah Attorney General and Better Business Bureau (and then do it, because they need to know just how far-reaching this scam is).

Here is the mailing address & phone number I have for them:

Lift SP / Dr. Steven Jepson
    PO Box 2468-LFT
    Riverton Ut 84065

Tel: 866-897-2464 (Mon-Fri)

Good luck!

24th of Apr, 2009

I immediately cancelled my account and refused any future orders for LiftSP. I expect no more future orders will be sent and charged against my credit card.

I received the first sample shipment and was charged for it. I accept that.

Today, April 24th I received a second shipment. I see from my credit card statement that this was charged to my account on March 23rd.
    The product took more than 30 days to receive after my card was charged!

Upon receipt of the second shipment, I immediately called to inquire about canceling my account so as not to receive future orders and to ask about shipping this back to receive a full refund. I was told that my account has now been closed and not to bother shipping the product back. And that my visa would be refunded for the last shipment.

I then found out that a third shipment is likely in the mail and that my credit card has been charged on April 23rd for this product!! I understand that is the one product refund that I will receive is for the third product - that has supposedly been shipped and yet to be received.

I want and expect an additional refund for the second shipment of the product with I received today! This Company's Customer Service states that there is a 30 day risk free satisfaction guarantee. Thirty days has not expired since date of receipt of goods!!

I expect the company to refund my credit card for two orders - both March 23rd and April 23rd orders within 30 days.

The company should expect receipt of the second shipped product back shortly. I will refuse delivery and acceptance of the third shipped product.

If I do not refund for March 23 and April 23, I will take the following actions:

1. report your company to the Utah Attorney General and Better Business Bureau
    2. initiate a Visa complaint for unwanted product charges that have been returned to your company or refused receipt and to immediately reverse March 23 and April 23 charges against my credit card
    3. report your company for credit card scam / fraud with local and national police

M Redfern
    Iqaluit, NU
    X0A 0H0

28th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the free trial of cream, after completing the transaction a Live chat person came on by the name of Kelley trying to sell me more crap.
    This is when I smelled a rat and told Kelley I am no longer interested in anything, she would not take no for an answer. I called the company immediately trying to stop the free trial, unsuccessfully, they charged my account $ 4.95 plus $ 79.95 twice.
    I had to change my Visa account, this was the only way to stop them from charging more. Lift SP send me two creams which I returned unopened...still they kept my Money.
    By the way they will not answer phone or e-mail, I send a registered letter yesterday..plus I reported them to the FCC, please do likewise.

Please, I urge you to help me put them out of Business, I do not want another person to encounter this night mare.

The next step will be to get the Media involved.

Please contact the Utah Attorney General
    report them to the FCC, better Business Bureau

Utah Attorney General: Mark Shurtleff
    General Office Tel: (801) 366-0260, (801) 538-9600, (801) 366-0300
    Toll Free within Utah: (800) AG4 INFO (244-4636)
    E-Mail: uag@utah.gov

Here is the saved conversation I had with Kelly:

'

Kelly Says: Hi Ibeth, thank you for your order today. As a special reward, you're eligible to claim a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card as a member of Home Savings Mall, you can try this program today FREE for 7 days.

Kelly Says: Please type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below to let me know you are there...

You: no thank you

Kelly Says: With Home Savings Mall you can get up to 10% to 30% savings on gift cards pre-purchased through Home Savings Mall for popular stores like Sears, Kmart, Circuit City, Ace Hardware, JCPenney, Cooking.com, Bed Bath & Beyond Advance Auto Parts and more!

Kelly Says: You can also take advantage of savings on home decorating, home entertainment and home improvement.

You: no thank you

Kelly Says: After the 7-day free trial, the membership fee is just $16.95 per month. Cancel at any time and the $25 giftcard is yours to keep!

You: No!

Kelly Says: For your convenience, Home Savings Mall will automatically charge the card you used today the $16.95 membership fee after the trial period and then each month thereafter at the then-current monthly membership fee as long as you remain a member.

You: NO!

Kelly Says: And Home Savings Mall comes with our guarantee -- you can call to cancel at any time and you'll no longer be charged.

Kelly Says: If you do want to cancel, just call us toll-free at the number provided in your membership materials during the FREE 7-day trial period and you’ll owe NOTHING.

You: Again I am not interested in anything

Kelly Says: So, with your approval under the terms I just described, we'll email you the material to activate your 7-day free trial and details on how to claim your $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card, OKAY?

You: No, I do not want anything!

Kelly Says: I just want to make sure that you understand, you will receive an email with your membership materials in the next business day, look them over and even try it out.

Kelly Says: If you feel like it is not something you can use, just call 1-800-544-1528 to cancel anytime within 7-days and you won't owe a thing -- and the $25 Gift Card is yours to keep!

You: Du you understand I am not approving anything, I am saving this conversation

Kelly Says: For Every $25 certificate you purchase from Home Savings Mall, you'll receive up to 10% to 30% credit back to your credit card at the end of the month.

Kelly Says: Would you like to try Home Savings Mall free for 7-days and claim your $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card?

You: NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kelly Says: Home Savings Mall is a savings program where members can enjoy savings on purchases at Sears, Kmart, Circuit City, Bed Bath & Beyond, Advance Auto Parts and more.

You: I am starting to get angry, I will report this conversation

Kelly Says: There is no catch, just great savings as a thank you to our valued customers.

You: Aagain NO!

Kelly Says: Okay, no problem, I'll note that you have declined the offer and you will NOT be enrolled. Thanks for your time and have a good day!

You: Tell me that you understand I said NO

Kelly Says: To end this chat, simply click on the 'X' on the upper right corner of this window. Have a great day!

Kelly Says: You will not be enrolled in this trial offer program, thank you and have a nice day :)

You: Be clear I saved this conversation, I want no damn cream or anything cancel all

Kelly Says: To cancel Home Savings Mall you'd simply call 1-800-544-1528. It's that easy!

You: I did not order anything, however I will report you to the proper authorities

Kelly Says: Please feel free to close this chat, I have noted that you have declined enrollment in Home Savings Mall trial program today.

You: I will post this conversation as we speak on the Internet, If I can hepl just one person from your fraud I will!

28th of Apr, 2009

Michelle I did exactly as you said with no reply from LIFT SP, period!
    The only way to protect one self is not to get involved with this company.

28th of Apr, 2009

Please, this is nothing but Bull, I called the same day of my order to cancel, or better yet within the hour.
    I also send an e-mail to which I received no reply. So please save your automated response.
    Again, I like to urge all scammed people to follow my example and take action, not only to get our money back, but to shut them down.
    We the people have the moral and ethical obligation to protect others.

28th of Apr, 2009

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx (this may be an Internet crime and can be reprted as such)

4th of May, 2009

To whom it may concern LiftSP PO Box 1158 Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062

Fraud!

I ordered a cream in the amount of $ 4.95 on February the 20th, as soon as I placed my order I sensed something wrong, Therefore I immediately called your company to cancel my order. In the mean time I received two shipments from your company which I returned immediately. Please note, all this, after I called to stop shipment, However, my Visa card was charged $ 4.95, and $79.95 twice. In the meantime I had to change my Visa card account number, because this is the only way to protect my self from further charges. Please, do all who read this, do not purchase from this company, read all the complaints on the Internet, many believe this company to be fraudulent.

Thus far I send a registered letter to Lift SP plus numerous e-mails all unanswered, matter fact the registered letter was returned today.

Please if you have been scammed like me, do not give up, report them instead and help me put them out of business.

6th of May, 2009

My Visa has been wrongfully charged by Lift SP twice, I had to cancel my Visa in order to stop them from charging me more.
    I returned the product immediately and yet no refund, I called to cancel, I send a registered letter which was returned, I e-mailed
    using the address Michelle posts here, with all the same results zero.

To all who have been ripped off, please write to the following addresses to voice your complaint and help me put them out of business.

Utah Attorney General: Mark Shurtleff
    General Office Tel: (801) 366-0260, (801) 538-9600, (801) 366-0300
    Toll Free within Utah: (800) AG4 INFO (244-4636)
    E-Mail: uag@utah.gov

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx (this may be an Internet crime and can be reported as such)

in addition I wrote to the CEO of Chase Visa demanding they stop doing business with Lift SP

• Cr
      6th of May, 2009

I'm with you Sister! A very frustrating experience to say the least. I finally got my money back, but I'm not certain they won't charge my card again. I filed a report with BBB of Utah and noticed there are several others who have done the same.

6th of May, 2009

I am happy to report that LiftSP refunded me for the two unwanted shipments. It's unfortunate that my initial and reasonable request was only dealt with after I became demanding and threatening.

I'll also live up to my promise of shipping back both unwanted products - even though I'm covering the shipping charges.

Good luck to those who find themselves in the same boat of receiving unwanted products.

M Redfern
    Iqaluit, NU

• Sz
      6th of May, 2009

I too will be returning two unwanted shipments and will eat the price of the first but by golly Michelle you better give my refund my card. I tried to cancel on the verifymyorder. what ever page and it would not accept any combination of info to allow cancellation or tracking of orders or to look at my account. You have my credit card number and email but I have account records!!! i will be sending my cancellation request via email so you better look for it or I will take the actions threatened by M Redfern of Iqaluit . I couldnot even find an email confirmation of this order in my emails and I save them all especially when having to do with orders online just for this reason and so I have not orderconfirmation number or accoutn number that I can identify because you don;t show one on the packing slip either - how convenient for you and difficult for us. You people are the reason I hate the web... what a scam. If I have to spend more than the 1 hour i have already spent trying to figure this out, i will send you a bill for my time and for attorneys time that he take to write the bill up and for contacting the UT AG's office and doing the additional research needed to prepare to file suite in small claims court. I am not kidding. I am so sick of this kind stuff I will spend my hard earned money to give you grief like you give grief to the consumers your site sucks in. I will do it with pleasure if my account (what ever the number is) is not canceled immediately and refunds given for thelast two shipments and no more shipmnents charged and email confimation that all of this is acknowledged and cancelation completed and refunds generated and I wil mail the bogus product back to you tomorrow . I ll keep my word you better keep yours.
    s.zurenko
    winlock wa usa

7th of May, 2009

I didn't have any paperwork either but that didn't stop me. I called LiftSP first and thought I had dealt with the problem not realizing that there was a third charge and shipment.

So, when I called back to request both charges be reversed, that's when I was told about the company policy of only doing 'one refund'.

I found that unacceptable and knew that by calling Visa about this, they'd be able to help.

The Visa representative provided me instructions. First of all, she told me to immediately write to LiftSP to cancel my account and request my refunds. Second, she told me to NOT to accept ANY LiftSP shipments - ever - refuse receipt. Third, she told me to send back the unwanted and unused product back to LiftSP by registered mail with signature required upon receipt. Fourth, she told me to keep all copies of correspondence, receipts, etc. Fifth, she told me to call Visa back within 30 days if I did not get my refunds and that Visa would open a complaint file (challenged charges) and begin the process of investigating any unauthorized charges against my card, review provided documentation from myself and LiftSP - if any provided by them, then determine whether charges would be reversed by Visa.

I also saw Sparker's message on this board with provided address and email, so I began the process laid out by Visa along with posting my complaint on this Board.

Within the week, my email to LiftSP was acknowledged as received, I mailed the second product back by registered mail and LiftSP refunded my visa card for both unwanted products.

Lift SP / Dr. Steven Jepson
    PO Box 2468-LFT
    Riverton Ut 84065

Tel: 866-897-2464 (Mon-Fri)
    info@verifyyourorder.com

• Nj
      8th of May, 2009

One might also want to submit a report to the FTC for Internet fraud. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

9th of May, 2009

Thank you fort this tip, I will get on it immediately.

14th of May, 2009

Please click on picture to enlarge, my proof, I send Lift a certified letter to an address Lift supplied on their site.
    Of course the address was not correct and therefore not deliverable.

• Sp
      15th of May, 2009

So glad to hear it worked out for you!

• St
      19th of May, 2009

Agree.
    THE COMPANY COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOUR DISPLEASURE
    SINCE THEY NOW HAVE DISCOVERED A SOURCE OF REVENUE, YOUR CREDIT CARD.
    COMPLAINTS APPARENTLY HAS NO EFFECT.
    SINCE NUMEROUS COMPLAINT WERE REPORTED TO THE
    UTAH STATE GENERAL ATTORNEY'S OFFICE HOPEFULLYWE MIGHT FIND SOME RESOLUTION, BUT THEN THIS GUY IS WILY.
    HE KNOWS CONSUMER LAWS AND THRIVE ON IT.

HOPING FOR THE BEST
    WEST VIRGINIA

5th of Jun, 2009

Michelle is a liar, I called the above number and wrote to info@verifyyourorder.com, the email got bounced back and my conversation with the Rep. was unsuccessful.

5th of Jun, 2009

Thank you for your reply, I am committed to put these people out of business, I will not stop, I will not falter.
    I refuse to be their victim and prisoner...they could have made it easy and refunded the wrongful charges to my account.
    However, they stole my money and time, time I could use for more fun things.