Lift SP / Fraud
This is a reply I received from The Attorney General's Office, please go to their Website to file a complaint, they supply free forms, or call!
Thank you for writing to the Utah Attorney General’s Office. The Attorney General’s Office is counsel to the state agencies therefore; if the company is located in Utah, you may best be served by contacting the Division of Consumer Protection www.dcp.utah.gov there are complaint forms on line for you to print off and send in. That division can also be reached by telephone on [protected]. You may also want to contact the Better Business Bureau: www.utah.bbb.org
Below is a certified letter I send to Lift SP, it was returned because the address is bogus... it is just like these crooks to post a none existent address.
More Lift SP Complaints & Reviews
- Lift SP - scam 
- Lift SP - credit card scam
- Lift SP - Lift SP scam 
- Lift SP - They keep charging
- Lift SP - False advertising, unfair business practices 
- Lift SP - unauthorized charges 
- Lift SP - over charge after cancelation 
- Lift SP - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE 
- Lift SP - false advertising 
- Lift SP - Charges on credit card for unordered product