Lift SP / Lift SP Serum

I ordered a free trial size bottle of Lift SP, and they done charged my credit card, but have not recieved the Serum yet. I have called several times, and have waited over 20 minutes each time, till hanging up. I can not get a hold of anyone. I can't help, but think their ignoring my calls! I don't want them 2 keep charging my account, when I have'nt even recieved the product.

Rh

Comments

Ju
  30th of Nov, 2008

I couldn't agree with you more. What an incredible scam. I tried to cancel the monthly billing also, to no avail...it looked like thaty were offering you an inexpensive sample but in reality they were signing you up for a monthly charge. I called my credit card company and reported these guys as fraudulent.

Do
  27th of Jan, 2009

Write to the Oprah show they advertised it. I just wrote - Maybe if enough of us write in the will see all the negative stuff posted about them.

Su
  28th of Jan, 2009

AMEN! If Oprah cannot rectify this, no one can!! I highly doubt they would want to be broadcasted on her show as being scam artists. Remember when that happened with the guy who wrote a book, and she had him on her show...then she found out what he wrote was not completely truthful? When Oprah ain't happy, nobody's happy!!!

Me
  24th of Feb, 2009

I totally disagree with Michelle, the Manager of these Crooked Company. Your company is full of bs. Selling personal information (credit card #) to other companies once a customer signs up for a free sample is morally wrong. There is a disclaimer that notifies these consumer if they agree to it before you sell these personal information. I never read suspected that Lift SP is a scam and fraud until I see all these complaints. What do these comments indicate to you Michelle! Do you say we're just a bunch of disgruntled consumers? Shame on you and shame on your company for these deceitful marketing tactics! If there is a company that the Al Qaeda will destroy in the US, your company deserves it!

Me
  3rd of Apr, 2009

I am just disputing my order as well. DO NOT buy this "free sample" from them. I got charged too and am now fighting the charge through my bank!! I cancelled the order as soon as it went through and when I called SP to fight the $103.44 charge I was told that they get 1000's of cancellation emails a day and cannot possibly get to them all!!! My email account is so full of spam too since ordering this product so I know they sell your email address to spam companies. This was the worst $5 I have ever spent and now have a huge nightmare to deal with to get rid of it!!! Buyers BEWARE!!!

Ro
  10th of May, 2009

My bank is saying buyer beware. they are inundated with unhappy customers. Be careful when you order this product. By ordering the trial size, you are agreeing to a whole host of other things, like monthly credit card fees that the bank HAS TO honour!! A true scam indeed!!! Shame on you Lift SP. Michelle, when I called your company tolll free #, it was a Home Learning Centre, so obviously some customer support centre that does multiple services for different phone sales companies.

Ib
  5th of Jun, 2009

Michelle is a liar, I called the above number and wrote to info@verifyyourorder.com, the email got bounced back and my conversation with the Rep. was unsuccessful.
I also wrote to the so called Doctor who supposedly produces the cream, thus far no reply.
Like your bank, mine seems to be aware of the unlawful practices of Lift SP, I urged the CEO of Chase Bank to stop doing business with that Company.
These Banks should be held accountable, being complicit makes them guilty.
Please, I urge all who have been scammed to force their Banks to stop honoring Lift's sales.
Lets us not be Victims, let us stand up and fight and take back what is rightfully ours.

Gr
  12th of Mar, 2010

My friend's mom ordered this and it doesn't work. It is a big scam!!!