Lift SP Beauty / Lift SP Beauty Scam | Ripoff SP Beauty | Lift SP Complaints

United States, California, Sacramento Review updated:
SP Beauty
I called to order my Lift SP Beauty trial. When received it I tried it for a few days and noticed it was pretty good. Then I noticed I was getting charged full price for my Lift SP Beauty after the trial was over $79.95. I thought this was a bit spendy so I researched some products other than Lift SP Beauty that were similar. After seeing that most of them had trial offers and were in the same price range I felt a little better. I still wanted my money back so I called the customer service on the website www.spbeauty.com I was informed that the terms and conditions were right on the first page but that they would refund my money. Hopefully It comes back it has been a few days now and nothing but I guess I should not be so upset seeing that most of the products were in the same price range. I do like the Lift SP but simply couldn't afford it.

D  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 866-540-9580. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com
Have a great day
D  1st of Jun, 2009 by

I found the SP Beauty company to very kind and understanding - I ordered the trial - READ the fine print and realized that 12-14 days wouldn't be long enough to use the whole product to decide - when I called to cancel after the product arrived - they were awesome about it and let me cancel immediately.

One month later:
I just called them today to order my second bottle - I feel the product has done a great job and have tried so many other products that didn't live up to their promises and didn't refund if I didn't cancel in time - Lift SP is a great formulation - the best ingredient, seaweed, is well known for clearing up your skin and fantastic for reducing wrinkles!!! (I'm 52 and a smoker, so I've got some issues!)

SO - I'd suggest that anyone who wants to try this product should and call Eshon or anyone else in customer service to order the product! They are ALWAYS on the phone when I call (they are on the west coast) and are incredible when it comes to working on getting your order out and satisfying your needs! Contact them at 866-540-9580 -
Annie - Grass Valley, CA
N  5th of Jun, 2009 by
Michelle is a liar, I called the above number and wrote to info@verifyyourorder.com, the email got bounced back and my conversation with the Rep. was unsuccessful.
I also wrote to the so called Doctor who supposedly produces the cream, thus far no reply.
Like your bank, mine seems to be aware of the unlawful practices of Lift SP, I urged the CEO of Chase Bank to stop doing business with that Company.
These Banks should be held accountable, being complicit makes them guilty.
Please, I urge all who have been scammed to force their Banks to stop honoring Lift's sales.
Lets us not be Victims, let us stand up and fight and take back what is rightfully ours.
A  26th of Jun, 2009 by
Looked for an easy way to cancel orders but notice they don't make it easy.

Read where a lot of folks get charged with products not ordered and had to close accounts and we just found a charge of $79.95 too from ?. Looks like we will be closing our account tomorrow, what a hassle. Hope they refund but other folks talk of problems doing so too. I just wonder why charge us in the first place? Wife liked the product and they could have kept making money off her/us, makes no sense. Kill the Goose for the golden egg?

Do a search on complaints and read plenty of nightmares.
Bummed in San Diego!