Lift Serum Pro / unauthorised charges to credit card

1 Ashford, England, Kent, United Kingdom

ILike many others I have too been stung by the Lift serum Pro dubious/misleading sales tactics and unauthorised debits to my credit card. The lift serum Pro trial offer came up whilst I was on the Dalily Mail Newspaper's Rewards Club website . This website regularly has offers of this nature and thee was nothing to distinguish this offer as being anything other than one approved by the Rewards Club. The Rewards Club have subsequently confirmed that they have received "several" other complaints (probably loads in reality!) and have said this was a phishing scam pop up advert attached to their website which wasn't authorised by them and therefore out of their control. They say then have reported it to their technicians to prevent such pop ups appearing in the future. Begs the question why software wasn't in place to prevent it in the first place and to protect their club members from such scams. After having noticed the unauthorised card debit of GBP84.61 I e mailed the organisation yesterday confirming no additiional order had been placed and I had not authorised any further charges. I contacted my bank this morning to stop any further charges being debited (their disputes department was closed yesterday evening) only to find another similar charge had been debited at 6.30am despite having e mailed the organisation yesterday - so dont rely on instructionsto Lift serum pro - cancel with your bank asap. To prevent any chance of further debits appearing possibly under another business name I have cancelled my current card and ordered a new one!. I Have now written to my bank requesting resolution/refund but not too confident of a positive response. From other people's complaints it would seem some banks do refund whilst others do not! Would be useful to have others' experiences with their banks.credit card companies in the UK about refunds. To date by the way we have receiving nothing from Lift Serum pro apart from one bottle of the stuff which presumably was from the original trial offer.

Li