LifstylefitUnknown Charges for a Monthly Membership

1 Review updated:

Scam sale associated with purchasing the Acai Berry dietary supplement. I called and cancelled the auto ship of the pills, but they've been charging me $19.95 for some type of TRIAL counseling fitness membership. They claim they either notified or made it clear I need to cancel with in 21 days or be charged. These TRIAL scams are the biggest farce and should be stopped by regulators. They've been charging me for 7 months.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYNot once have I logged in anywhere to use this membership (WHAT MEMBERSHIP???!?!), seen a statement, newsletter, e-mail -NOTHING! I called to complain and they would only cancel my memebership and stop further charges (AGAIN, WHAT MEMBERSHIP????!). The company, Fit Factory is in New York. I will begin by mail and phone, but I live on the island and will drive there to speak with someone personally to get my money back. They can decide if it was worth the $140 they scammed out of me, or they can simply return my money as they well should. Either way, I'm geting my money's worth.

Comments

• Br
      Mar 02, 2009

charge made on credit card not authorized of $ 29.95

• Ts
      Mar 03, 2009

My credit card company had notified me to ask me if I had made an online charge on a certain date and if anyone had been on my computer. Noone was on the computer that day and so I told them know. They said the charge was for $2.95. A week later I received my credit card statement in the mail only to discover it was a $29.95 charge from LIFSTYLEFIT. I called the 800 number on my credit card and receive a recording just answering as Customer Service. After 30 minutes of holding someone finally answers the phone customer service. I ask them what company this is and they refuse to tell me, however they want ALL my personal information which I refused to give to them. I just told them I would take it up with my credit card company.

I think the Acai Berry Trial Support company has a lot to do with this. I would not order anything from them and the stuff does not work.

• Gr
      Mar 10, 2009
    Lifstylefit - unauthorized charge to my cc
    Pennsylvania

My internet service went down for a few days. When i got back online, i was checking bank bank statment, when i came accross this charge of 29.95 of which i have no knowledge of. I never subcribed nor authorized this transaction. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT.

• Je
      Mar 10, 2009
    Lifstylefit - CHARGE
    LIFSTYLEFIT
    Florida

I WAS CHARGED $29.95 FROM YOUR COMPANY AND DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PRODUCT OR AUTHORIZED THIS CHARGE MY CARD NEEDS TO BE CREDIT BACK ASAP! THANKS
    JESSICA

• Ha
      Mar 21, 2009
    Lifstylefit - Theft
    Lifstylefit

Unautherized deduction from my checking account for the past 4 months, @ $29.95 per month total of $119.80.Never ordered anything from them and don't even know who or what they are

• Mi
      Apr 12, 2009
    Lifstylefit - Charge without authorization
    California

I was charged by your company for a $29.95 charge that I neither subscibed to nor authorized. Please credit my account. I don't even know what it is or why the date charge was made is 04/13/09, and today is 04/11/09. This is a scam.

• Am
      Apr 17, 2009

Okay, i've been charged $29.95 as well and didn't purchase this product. Now, I'm $84.00 negitive in my account! I need to be credited back to my account ASAP.
    Thanks
    Ambre

• Ha
      Apr 22, 2009
    Lifstylefit - Unaurthorized Charges on Bank account

For the last 4 months my account has been charged with the following unauthorized amounts.Have no idea who this is as I have never done any busness with them or ordered anything from them nore recieved anything from them.1-13-09 $29.95, 2-12-09 $29.[protected] $29.[protected] $29.95 for a total of $119.80.Have tried to get this resolved with no luck, Please can you help me.