Lifetouch / school photo charged/ refund unfulfilled following pic not being taken
Incident: Friday, April 21, 2017.
Ordered and payed online a $12-pic. My son did attend school that day, but for some reason, he didn't have his photo taken.
Whatever the reason, I turned to the company's website to ask for a refund. Completed the online form for "Returns and Refunds". No answer. Sent email expressing desire for refund. No answer.
At this point, it is not so much about the money as about having the company show some sign of decency and explain why pic wasn't taken in first place or why request for refund wasn't fulfilled.
More Lifetouch Complaints & Reviews
- Lifetouch Photography - terrible service, no refund received 
- Lifetouch School Protraits - charge 
- Lifetouch Photography - unsolicited school pictures 
- Lifetouch Preschool Portraits - fraudulent charge 
- Lifetouch Photography - graduation photo's 
- Lifetouch - horrible service
- Lifetouch - emails for payment
- Lifetouch - inability to log on/customer complaint response time
- Lifetouch - two years in a row I didn’t get my child’s class picture
- Lifetouch - allowing kids to undress in public