LifeTimeReplicas.com / They ripped me off

I ordered a Ladies Rolex Daytona from this group and I also read everything I could before I paid my $200. I got a watch that didn't work and they never would give me a return address. Even their reply emails were phoney. They always respond with the same customer service rep - Rob. They are obviously putting their own testimonials in and the return policy is a joke. Don't buy anything from Lifetimereplicas! I contacted VISA and they said to return the watch by certified mail, but you can't get a return address! I am still going to try to get VISA to refund the money. I have wasted alot of time.

Va

Comments

• Hy
      5th of Nov, 2009

Lifetimereplicas they ripped me off to. I ordered three MEN watches and got three women watches. I contacted there fake representative who gave me the run around they never gave me a return address to send the watches back to. I emailed and emailed but got nothing I lost a total of $400 and now I'm taking them to court. To anyone considering doing business with LIFETIMEREPLICA DONT DO IT THERE PIRATES...

• Mi
      16th of Nov, 2009

LifeTime Replicas.com sent me the wrong watch. They indicated they were not responsible for "product up-dates" ! They also wanted to charge me an outrageous "restocking fee" before they would give me a return address.

• So
      10th of Dec, 2009

The same thing has happened to me at LifeTimeReplicas.com. I ordered two watches, a mens TAG and a womens Chopard. The TAG is better than the Chopard, I have been trying to contact them in order to return the Chopard for cash back but no-one will return my emails! I cannot locate a contact number in order to speak with anyone. My advice, stay well away from these people, they are a total scam!

• Sp
      1st of Sep, 2010

thanks for putting your complaint in writting, will not buy fome lifetime