lifetime unlimited vip membership / unable to access information

Detroit, MI, United States Review updated:
after trying to access web site, http://www.gov-records.com, I waited several minutes and my computer seemed to lock up and I could"nt get anymoe information.

James Landrum
Customer

Comments

Ha
  4th of Jan, 2009
I am writing this note to draw attention that Dynowatt may have unfairly squeezed money out of their customer's pocket. Its the same month that everyone is taking about-June/July- Dynowatt sent me a bill with 4 fold increase in the amount compared to the same period prior year. Not only had they increased price from $.16/kWh to $.25/kWh, they had also noted my meter reading to be as high as 3 times prior year 's (and year before that) reading for the same month, same period. First of, its Dynowatts's customer-rigging tactic to jack up the price to any level in the name of variable rate, when in fact many providers were still offering at $.16/kWh on an average in the same time period. On top of that, Dynowatt had my meter reading outrageously noted, which can not be even explained statistically. It is one thing for the kWh to increase by 100 units or 200 units but not 2, 600 units when my average units for the same period (same weather pattern) were 1300 units.

I called Dynowatt and discussed about it but no luck on both fronts and I am still puzzled about why such a huge price hike per unit and how they come up with such an outrageous meter reading when consumtion pattern had not changed during a month of weather similar to past years. They said they did a re-read of the meter at my request only to advise me that it was unchanged. Likewise, my request to adjust the rate was not considered either. Since then, I have gone ahead and paid my bills in full, but the flood of complaints from others makes me doubt that there was an unhealthy and unfair practice going on at that time at Dynowatt and decided to lodge this complaint myself.

I can only say this is Dynowatt's dynamite style customer-rigging tactic. I hope, someone will look into these complaints and expose whats going on and return to customers whats due to them.

Thanks