Lifetime Television Station / television programming

I am very disappointed in television lately. There are all these stations out there, but only about two hours a week of worthwhile viewing. In particular, I want to complain about practically taking Will and Grace off the air completely. It is always on too late for me to watch. 7AM, I am on the road on my way to work. 10PM, I am in bed trying to get my 8 hrs. of sleep. Why can't you put it on around 5 or 6 PM? It is good entertainment and a fantastic way to let go of the problems of the day.

Bu

Comments

• Jm
      1st of Nov, 2010

I think that TV is dead. All I see on TV is commercials, commercials, and more commercials about weight loss products, acne, and medicine. Lifetime used to be my favourite show and now it is just boring I prefer to just watch HBO or Fox movie channel and maybe tbs

• Jm
      1st of Nov, 2010

i meant to say Channel not show lol

28th of Feb, 2011

I am fed up with Lifetime changing its daily schedule to crap like episodes of american justice and cold case files. Pawn stars and American pickers do not belong in the same genre as Lifetime usually shows. I enjoyed reruns of Grey's Anatomy and desperate housewives and hate the new programming.

• Ka
      6th of Apr, 2016

Why do i pay for lmn or lifetime when they hardly ever play movies now? waste of money! If i wanted to see reality shows like little women or stupid my ex shows i would watch a different channel. Not to mention now lifetime movie network.com wants you to pay for online avail to watch movies you should already be entitled to watch bc you pay for their channel!!!

• Tr
      1st of Apr, 2017

I Suffer from Achondroplasiaphobia. It really creep me out when the Little Women commercials come on. I'd rather not see these, No matter where i am I start to hyperventilate. Please make it where the commercial does not show on my account. If there is any way for me to block the commercial that would help me alot.