LifeTime Fitness / locker theft
Members beware, I'm one of five reported victims of recent theft of money and valuables stolen from inside my locked locker at the crosstown lifetime location. It was the second time something like this happened so I decided in addition to filing a claim I filed a police report. I cancelled my membership of five years because the manager brushed me off and dismissed the issue. Lifetime told me they would notify me if my items or thief was located. I just received a letter from the county attorney that it was an inside job their ops manager, lifetime has yet to acknowledge it. The hearing against 'Lisa' is in March. It's unfortunate you can't leave anything in your car or locker and you would think paying almost $100 a month they would provide better security.
I'm curious if the other victims are filing small claims court claims or if lifetime treated them better acknowledging their employee ?
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism