LifeTime Fitness / criminal employees
Local gym employs convicted felon; Lifetime Fitness, Dublin.
A Dublin man was indicted last week on one count of filing a false claim for an income tax refund with the Internal Revenue Service and one count of obstructing and impeding the due administration of the IRS.
John C. Shonkwiler, 41, was indicted by a federal grand jury Oct. 31 for allegedly filing a false claim for an income tax refund with the IRS for $606, 986 associated with a 2008 federal income tax return, a news release from the criminal investigation branch of the IRS stated.
Since 2009, John Shonkwiler has also allegedly obstructed and impeded the IRS "by misleading IRS agents who were attempting to collect the $606, 986 by filing false and frivolous documents with the IRS and by attempting to conceal the funds through the use of a sham entity and multiple bank accounts, " the release said.
Filing a false claim for an income tax refund is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250, 000. Obstructing and impeding IRS agents carries a fine of up to $250, 000 and three years in prison, the release said.
This person works at Lifetime Fitness Dublin and attempts to hide his criminal background by hiring attorneys to cover his tracks. Financial crime is always with you, always will be, and will be reposted 24/7!
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism