lifestylefit.com / unauthorized charges

1 AL, United States Review updated:

I recently ordered a trial of Acai Berry supplement for s&h charges of $4.99. Shortly there after I was charged $79.96 for a 'subscription' that I did not order or authorize charges for. Now, I have been charged $29.95 from lifestylefit.com. How do I stop these unauthorized charges and get my account credited? Thank you, kmckinley

Comments

• Ka
      10th of Mar, 2009

I just got the same thing happened to me! What do we do?!

• Ka
      10th of Mar, 2009

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ! STOP!

• Je
      10th of Mar, 2009

Same thing is going on with me. Need to know how to get this taken care of ASAP. Never rec'd the FREE sample.

• Th
      12th of Mar, 2009
    lifestylefit.com - unauthorized charge
    Pure Acai Berry Pro™

First I was charged $4.99 for shipping and handling of a free product, which I knew I would be charged. Then I was charged $79.95 for something I did not authorize and eventually was issued a credit for. Now I am charged $29.95 by lifestylefit.com for which again, I did not authorize. How do I stop this company from charging my checking account for unauthorized charges?

17th of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. I contacted DReg and they are going to issue a credit for the 79.99 charge. Now I have another charge from lifestylefit. What do I do now? Ann

• Ks
      19th of Mar, 2009

how do we connect to the companyis there a phone number we can call

• Mi
      20th of Mar, 2009

Received a phone number from a linked company 1-800-983-7968. All they can do is cancel your subscription they won't credit. Jerks

• Do
      21st of Mar, 2009

These people at Natures Best Acai Berry are very similiar to Nigerian scam artists, where they get your credit card number and start charging you for whatever they feel like. These people are nothing more than thieves trying to pick our pockets and I am notifying my credit card company and the Oregon Attorney General. Someone has to shut these crooks down.

• Ea
      27th of Mar, 2009

Unauthorized Charges

I will never order anything again giving out my account number. My situation is the exact same as the one above where I orderded a free trial. I was charged a for shipping and handling charge which was correct. I have now received two charges. One by lifstlyefit for $29.96 and the other for $85.91. Please stop charging my credit card with things I did not authorize. This is not good by any stretch of the imagination. I am afraid to give out my information for fear I will be charged agan . Therefore I will try to get this situation resolved by telephone.
    My e-mail is earlie_p@hotmail.com

• Da
      30th of Mar, 2009

Unauthorized purchase posted to account . Called for refund. Received authorization number but not refund received.

• Er
      2nd of Apr, 2009

The same thing is happening to me. I ordered the sample and was charged 79.95 then a second bill for for 85.00. I also got charged the 29.95 and a 2.95 charge. I called and they said they cancel but not credit. I am going further. Any suggestions?

• Ke
      7th of Apr, 2009

We have been over this for two months now and the charges are still coming out. I am so p*&%ed off right now I can't see straight. This has shown up in other posts and it is time we all find someone to do something about. I'll start looking and let you know what I find.

• Jm
    lifestylefit.com - Charges for unsolicited product
    LifestyleFit
    California

My complaint is the same as the others. A free sample for S&H of $4.99, and then the charges for unsolicited product started showing on my account. How do we stop this for ourselves and others???

• Ki
      14th of Apr, 2009

i have the same problem- they won't refund my money but they said i will not receive any more charges on my account. time will tell.

• Ki
      14th of Apr, 2009

Earlie- the number you need to call is 1-800-957-6988- they probably won't refund your money but they claim that they will not charge your card again. they will give you a cancallation number. i advise you to keep up with it just in case thay charge your card again. hope this helps!!! kito4149@yahoo.com.

15th of Apr, 2009

The same thing happen to me. I call the company and after a long argumment they refund 40.00 from the 78.81. I had to call the bank and close my account and i find out about the 29.95 charge from the lifestylefit.com. I call them and they promice to refund my account and not charge me anymore...I hope

• Jp
      16th of Apr, 2009

I had the same problem and I have actually found the customer service number for this company. It's 1-800-957-6988. I had the fight with the people because they only wanted to credit one of the unauthorized charges back to me, but I finally got all the charges credited back to me. I hope this helps everyone who has been cheated by this company.

• Re
      16th of Apr, 2009

Same thing happened to me. Thank you to all of you who posted phone numbers. I called and they said when you sign up for some of the dietary supplements that this is automatically included and even if you cancel the dietary supplement order this order continues to be charged to your card until you phone and stop it. I told her I would not have known to phone and stop it because I did not even know it was part of the order until I read these blogs.

• Di
      19th of Apr, 2009
    lifestylefit.com - hidden charges for website access
    Michigan

I too ordered Pure Acai Berry Pro & paid the expected $4.95 shipping but made sure that I cancelled immediately after I received it so that I would not get charged the $79.95. So far that looks ok, but now I got charged $29.95 & called their customer service # to find out that this fee is for monthly access to their website, something I did not realize that I had signed up for when ordering. I cancelled my 'membership' & have been given a confirmation # for a refund & have been told that there would be no future charges. I will be watching my account to make sure. This may be the site that I had a hard time understanding the original customer service person because of the international connection & all the background noise.

29th of Apr, 2009

I got suckered in with two products from the same parent company within a week. What should have been shipping only turned into more than $200. In one case their "Terms and Conditions" was noted in the same color as the page background, so it was virtually invisible. In the other, the telephone number listed did not connect to the company. Was only able to reach them after the second delivery arrived.
    One product was Acai Berry and the other was tooth whitening.
    They are outright thieves.