lifestylefit / continuing billing after cancellations

DJM*LIFSTYLEFIT.COM [protected] UT
I recently ordered a trial of Acai Berry supplement for s&h charges of $4.99. Shortly there after I was charged $79.96 for a 'subscription' that I did not order or authorize charges for. Now, I have been charged $29.95 from lifestylefit.com. About a month ago I called and cancelled this program. I had also ordered some "colon cleanse" product -- cancelled the same day I cancelled the Acai berry.
I have called that phone number and the individual claimed, after stalling for a while, to have cancelled the entire program AND refunded my $29.95, to "show up on my next month's [bank] statement." She went on to give me the customer service number for Bromalite (866.8970663) - the man there said I am NOT in their system anywhere; he gave me the same customer service # above. "Alice" "confirmed" I am cancelled and refunded.

Comments

• Pl
      27th of Mar, 2009
    lifestylefit - unauthorized debit from my account
    Life style fit
    Georgia

There is an unauthorized charge on my bank account for 29.95. I have NO idea what this stuff is, nor do I want it ! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

• Cm
      6th of May, 2009

i will never use this product agian because of the confusion with cancelling! I was extremely fustrated when i saw that i had been charged again for something that i had clearly cancelled over a month ago! Then when I called customer service they tried to tell me that i had to cancel both the suscription and the online support site seperately. Never agian will I try something like this...it is nothing but a scam!!