Lifestyle Living / Purchase

1 South Africa Review updated:

Good day

I made a cash sale on a Saturday from Lifestyle furniture shop for a bed mattress. We where told that delivery will take place on Tuesday as it was public holiday on Monday. Nothing came with no contact from the shop. We had to return to the shop on Thursday only to find a silly manager whom treated us like nothing but a piece of trash.

Later the lady told us that the mattress is not even available from the factory. She told us to add more cash to buy more expensive mattress. This sounded more like a scam as we would have bought more expensive mattress if we wanted to. We asked for our cash back and where told to wait until they make a sale of such amount.

My significant other called the Head Office and then store only to hear from the manager that she should mend with the Head Office as she has done. To- date we are still crashing on the couch as LIFESTYLE LIVING SHOP (Century City) is keeping our mattress so as our money. We are very disappointed and are still stunned of response.

Comments

• Tl
      29th of Sep, 2010
    Lifestyle Living - Damaged intercom at private property
    Lifestyle Living
    lifestyle-furniture.co.za

Driver came to pick up my leather couch for repairs, reversed into the driveway, taking along my intercom. Not letting me know and without apology. When I phoned to complain, he admitted the incident. I am yet to receive reply from head-office!!! And it is a inconveneince as my landlord runs a business from home, and cannot satisfy her clients!!! I think it`s very bad service. It will take a few minutes to replace!!!