LifeStyle Lifts / missrepresention/Deceit

1 Fort Myers, FL, United States Review updated:

I also went to LifeStyle Lifts, They showed me a vidio told me they could uplift my neck put me in front of a mirror pulled my skin up this is what you will have...liked what I saw signed up...The day of the proceedure I saw the Dr and he also assured me what i would look like...was given a pill(or 2) to relax then was taken to a room asked to initia here, here, and sign, was not explained the information nor was I asked to read it...after all I saw a vidio and the Dr assured me all was fine. I trusted the DR. and signed with out reading. Now I have read it because when I filed a complaint with Care Credit LSL sent them the copies so the first time I saw them was when Care Credit sent them to me...after reading them I now know why they did not want me to read...unbeliviable. My neck looks the same as before except my ears are stiched to my head and scars under where my ear lobes should be. I filed a complained with the Attorney General of Fl, Federal Trade commission, Department of health in Tallahassee, and the comsumer complaints of Tallahassse. I also signed a agreement with an Attorney that has a class actin Law suit going against them even though Care Credit took their word I still send them all the information that I have filed..My son also went and he had a bad double chin, he still has the big double chin and aslo a $8, 000 dollar bill to pay...my daughter aslo went and she has to go to another REAL plastic surgeon to fix hers.PLEASE EVERYONE OUT THERE KEEP UP THE COMPLAINTS IF YOU WANT THE ATTORNEY DOING THE LAW SUIT EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION...FILE COMPLAINTS WITH EVER ONE YOU CAN...I WOUDL LIKE TO HERE FORM ANYONE IN FLORIDA ALSO...
BJ Gawle bjgawle@aol.com

Comments

• Mi
      26th of Feb, 2010

I also went to Life style lift in Fort Myers, January 2010. The papers you spoke of to sign and initial were clearly written and explained. I read every word, and it took time that they gave me, no rushing, and did not sign or initial a few before speaking to the doctor and/or staff. I admit that the results are not as extensive as I would like but I did not want to spend double and did not want to look like a different person all together. If you had gone for other consultations you would have known that more extensive procedures have more risks of permenent unwanted results like nerve damage and more scarring, not to mention no anesthesia risks. LSL is as others know it a mini lift" .

• Bj
      5th of Apr, 2010

Sorry but I do not buy it!...I would have rather paid more money and get the results that I wanted but was not told the results would be the same as when I went in...I have talked to too many people that the same thing happened to. YOu must be the only one...Who are you? and put up a picture so we can see. There was no mention of a mini Lift! and I paid extra to get what I asked for and they told me they could do it ...that is why they charged more for that procedure. Well that did not happen and I did not get what I paid for.Nerve damage, yes I still have the nerve damage from all those shots. The scarring is awful, I have no ears they are steched to my head with awful scars. By the way all the people I have talked to do not know of the mini lift. But I am hoping to change that and will not stop till a lot more know if it. By the way I never even received the papers untill I complained to the credit card co they are the ones that gave me those papers. They did not even ask me to read them and trusting a DR. LOL I beleived hime and did not read them imagine that!!!

5th of Apr, 2010

"Sorry but I do not buy it!..."
    I'm not trying to sell anything, I was just stating what my experience was like at the same office. It was made clear to me and I suppose I was just hoping for the best for less. I misspoke saying the term "mini lift" and I appoligize. I did have a lower face lift and necklift with lipo and got exactly what the other two Plastic Surgeons that I went to previously for consultations told me "you get what you pay for". Since it has been almost 3 months since my facelift I can safely say that I see an improved difference but still would have like to have had a firmer looking jaw line and neck.
    I am sorry about your results and hope that the scarring and nerve damage you spoke of is improved. Good luck to you and I hope that if you are deserving of some compensation you receive it.

• Bj
      6th of Apr, 2010

Hope the other 27% out of 100 % get the same but accross the board this is not happening...Just like the Dr Kent when he did an interview could not come up with any explanations either...or come up with 4 happy people, he walked out of an interview after 20 miniutes. Imagine that not even 4...Well maybe you can be one! They sue every one that wants to discuss their experance, If they were all that good they would welcome the chance to tell their story but as i said he had a chance and walked out of the interview and YES he did sue the TV station that gave him the chance to tell his side.Go to CBS46.com and see the 7 or 8 parts with his interview.

6th of Apr, 2010

I did watch it. I thought that we were discussing the office located in Fort Myers, Florida not Atlanta. I'm sure different results depend on different Doctors. These people were not informed at all, and did not ask the correct questions. I found also that they are extremly informative, nice and available before the procedure and "not so" after. I do agree with the one satisfied person in that if you get cut there will be scars. People scar differently and there are also ways to minimize the scarring. In the cases if sloppy incisions that is just plain sad and these women should be compensated...IMO. I am not 100% satisfied and it is NOT a one hour, back to work procedure. It takes weeks, months to heal.

• To
      21st of Nov, 2010

You should know that it is a facelift factory with an 80% negative rating from former patients. Here are some stories that you may find of interest-

1) Face lift chain sued over woman's death

2) True Stories Of The Lifestyle Lift

3) Astroturfing: Fake Reviews Cost Lifestyle Lift

4) The Florida Attorney General is currently investigating Lifestyle Lift for Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices with regard to their advertising (see attachment).

http://myfloridalegal.com/__85256309005085AB.nsf/0/065138FEFDEFC44D8525772300508B80?Open&Highlight=0, lifestyle, lift