Lifestyle Lift / False representation and scarring
Had a lifestyle lift procedure that was highly misrepresented with lots of information left out about the procedure. Caused me pain beyond what I was told I would experience, severe scarring that has changed the way I can wear my hair and the results are negligible. This procedure was explained to me in a way that led me to believe it would leave me 10-20 years younger looking when in fact there is little or no difference in my appearance. I was awake and horrified to smell my flesh burning and feel the pain of maybe 30 or 40 injections into my face. I was home from work for 2 weeks and they said maybe 5 days off from work. I had this done on Dec 7, 2009 and I still have no feeling to my ear lobes or surrounding area. Of course I am probably one of the 1% of patients that have nerve damage that they so proudly say they have. I regret this decision to have this surgery and am currently looking for someone who may know where to start with a lawsuit.
More Lifestyle Lift Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Lift - Facelift 
- Lifestyle Lift - Lifestyle Lift Doctor 
- Lifestyle Lift - enitre procedure 
- Lifestyle Lift - Too Many Horror Stories 
- Lifestyle Lift - Lies, deceitful practices, non-discloseure 
- Lifestyle Lift - No happy with the results of procedure 
- Lifestyle Lift - Bad job, scaring, numbness, didn't finished the job, results were terrible.
- Lifestyle Lift - Lifestyle Lift
- Lifestyle Lift - Scared with painful complications 
- Lifestyle Lift - bad experience