Lifestyle Lift / bad experience
During my initial consultation I was told I would receive a few minor incisions without surgery, and I would be fine in 7-10 days. But I received surgery without anesthesia! It resulted in several infections an painful abscesses, with several trips back to Cleveland. It took three weeks before I could go back to work.
I cannot say anything positive about the doctor, Ritu Malhotra. The surgery was painful, and afterwards she showed no compassion, and seemed inattentive when I complained about the pain.
It has been 10 months, and I still have pain from the incisions and visible scars. I feel very disappointed when I see myself in the mirror. It has been a total waste of money, and every time I see a LIFESTYLE LIFT commercial on TV, I get angry, and want to share my experience for the benefit of other women, so they will not make the mistake I made.
More Lifestyle Lift Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Lift - Facelift 
- Lifestyle Lift - Lifestyle Lift Doctor 
- Lifestyle Lift - enitre procedure 
- Lifestyle Lift - Too Many Horror Stories 
- Lifestyle Lift - Lies, deceitful practices, non-discloseure 
- Lifestyle Lift - No happy with the results of procedure 
- Lifestyle Lift - Bad job, scaring, numbness, didn't finished the job, results were terrible.
- Lifestyle Lift - Lifestyle Lift
- Lifestyle Lift - Scared with painful complications 
- Lifestyle Lift - Negative results from procedure