LifeCell / Stolen money from credit card

New Ashford, MA, United States Review updated:

Be aware of lifecell, this company is a big scam! I tried a "free" trial and they stole $ 169 from my creditcard. After googling "lifecell scam" i founded this site and an other article: http: / / bestanti - aging.com / best - anti - aging - products / anti - aging - skin - cream - reviews / lifecell - all - in - one - antiaging - treatment - scam /

Sa
Jun 10, 2015

Comments

• Hu
      3rd of Mar, 2016

If life smell is that great why are the famous people not using it and why are no positive results shown?

When I hear bla bla bla in a jar all you need is this product and you will look young again
    Well if that were possible I still cannot understand why the rich and famous are not using it and we do not see magic results because let's face it there is one way to look younger and that's with the facial treatments which cost about 2500.00 as a start up cost and the same amount every 4 to 5 months to maintain, I got the face injections and what it did was fill that sagging space on my face to bring my cheeks back like when I was 30 and it did cost me nearly 4, 000 that afternoon and yes I liked the results but I could not spend close to 8 or 10 thousand dollars a year and during my treatment another woman was called in and they agreed I needed Botox here and there, I was just so excited to see a younger me but, I did see fewer wrinkled but not worth 3 or 4 thousand dollars a visit, I get an email saying come in and get your face rejuvenated for the upcoming holidays, sure does have a nice ring to it but again it's all about research do your research about any product, or buyer beware.

23rd of Dec, 2016

@huggznstuff Scammers well u just scammed the wrong person you are up the creek people your done I will destroy you and your company

• Hu
      3rd of Mar, 2016

If life Cell is that great why are the famous people not using it and why are no positive results shown?