Lifebooker.com / The worst customer service ever

The worst customer service ever! they work with crappy business owners without looking into the business. once i bought a deal for a massage and when i arrived to the location, i realized the massage was performed at his own house (in getto Korea Town area). he had birds flying inside his home... i am not lying.

the other time, i bought a facial deal and this lady was rude, lying B. she made me wait 20 min outside of the building (she had the door locked from inside and did not pick up for phone for 20 min). i was mad... when she finally called me back, she didn't apologize at all but told me that i have to wait 15 more min! i left the business and called lifebooker customer service. i made 3 phone calls and sent maybe 20 e mails. still waiting to hear back from them. do not ever use this website!! groupon and living social seem like they def do more research before they work with any of these small business. they also have 10 times better customer service. i have been waiting close to 2 months to resolve this with lifebooker. no need to say i am done with them forever. Last time when i heard from Lifebooker, they told me that NoHo facial told them that i showed up late to the business and they were still trying to honor the deal with me but i refused to do it and went home, which is obviously a complete lie! I still have the voice mail she left me after i left, telling me to come back because now she’s done with the previous customer who showed up late for her app. Of course i told this to lifebooker and they said they will look into it. It’s been a month since then. No word from them and they do not respond to my e mails or phone calls.

Comments

6th of Apr, 2012
    Lifebooker.com - Use lifebooker if you LIKE throwing your money away and screwed royall
    lifebooker.com

I bought a coupon from lifebooker for a semi-private meeting with a matchmaker. ($100.00) The matchmaker lost my application and left me out of the meting. Lifebooker would not give me a refund or credit. ONLY use lifebooker if you LIKE throwing your money away and screwed royally!

• Po
      30th of Apr, 2012
    Lifebooker.com - I've been emailing and calling Lifebooker but no response for over a month now
    lifebooker.com

I have been scammed. I purchased a Loot that merchant didn't fulfill. I've been emailing and calling Lifebooker but no response for over a month now! I want my money back!

3rd of May, 2012

I'm very sorry to hear that your case as not been resolved. Please call me at 800-401-9258 and I would be happy to look into your case and resolve it for you.

3rd of May, 2012

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your purchase and are still looking to resolve this issue. Please call me at 800-401-9258 and I would be happy to look into your case and resolve it for you.

• Mi
      27th of Aug, 2012
    Lifebooker.com - Stay away from these guys
    lifebooker.com

I asked for a credit - just a credit NOT a refund - for a recently expired deal I had purchased. My 95 yr old mother was very ill and I was the caretaker, she lives in another state. They would not respond to email sent to customer service and forget trying to get someone on the telephone. You'd have a better chance of winning a multi-million dollar state lottery! After sending an email every day for nearly a month and threatening to contact the state attorney general I get a reply saying they don't give refunds. I distinctly did not ask for a refund. I started the email campaign again to no avail. The owner pretends to be the "customer service" supervisor. This ramshackle rip off company actually operates out of an apartment in Brooklyn, NY. and the owner uses the name Brittany. Most of the "deals" are at substandard businesses. Do Not Use Them!

• Me
      1st of Feb, 2013

Lifebooker is horrible. I can attest to the same experience as Plaigite, the original poster of this thread. LIfebooker does not stand by their customers. They only care about customers booking and paying for the appointment. Whatever happens after is not their concern whatsoever. Do you notice that "Brittany" only left the phone number of Lifebooker's general support line?? BTW, the word "support" is not in their vocabulary. When you call that 800 number, all you get is a recording, no life human ever answers.

• Da
      16th of Jun, 2016
    Lifebooker.com - Will report this as fraud to the consumer protection agency
    lifebooker.com

Purchased haircut & blowout with Styles by Leah. No restricting conditions for appointment given on certificate or LB website. When I called her for an appointment, she said it the service only available three particular days a week, which are days that because of my work sched I cannot get there between her available hours. After failing to negotiate a time good for both of us, I called LB and requested a refund. The rep said she'd have to ask Leah, would get back to me in three days. That was ten days ago, they haven't responded to that call, to two emails, or to a message left on their support line, which they do not answer. I have asked Visa to reverse the charges, and will report this as fraud to the consumer protection agency.

• Ru
    Lifebooker.com - Will never, ever use this site
    lifebooker.com

I always use services such as groupons, living social, giltcity, bloomspot and a whole bunch of other site to find good deals. When I came across Lifebooker, I was hesitant when they ask from my CC info but then I felt comfortable after the site states that my CC will only be charge once I receive services...guess what, one month after my cancelled appointment, the company used my card without my knowledge and debit my account for a cancelled appointment. Even though I cancelled the appointment with the salon, the entire amount - 100% was debited from my account because I did not cancel with this site. When I emailed them for a refund they told me that the salon debited my account, I called the salon and the salon said that Lifebooker debited my account. I called back lifebooker when the rep come on the phone and said since my account was already debited, they could not refund me. I hope the $24.75 was worth a potential long term customer. GOOD RIDDANCE...WILL NEVER, EVER USE THIS SITE...I wanted to file a small claims, but why give them free publicity...

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to hear that you are have not heard a response from our Support team. Please forward your email to [protected]@lifebooker.com with the subject "Attn: Brittany" and I would be happy to help you resolve your issue.

Lifebooker.com - Don't take the risk
    lifebooker.com

I pre-paid a massage from a place called Tranquil Touch in Valley Village, CA. Two months later after repeatedly not getting return calls and having my appointment cancelled on me TWICE at the last minute I finally decided I wanted my money back. I have both emailed and called Lifebooker to complain and attempt to get a refund. To date neither the massage place nor Lifebooker have responded or returned my money! Don't take the risk!! Other sites with the same good deals have a better reputation for customer service in instances like this.