Lifebooker.com / The worst customer service ever
The worst customer service ever! they work with crappy business owners without looking into the business. once i bought a deal for a massage and when i arrived to the location, i realized the massage was performed at his own house (in getto Korea Town area). he had birds flying inside his home... i am not lying.
the other time, i bought a facial deal and this lady was rude, lying B. she made me wait 20 min outside of the building (she had the door locked from inside and did not pick up for phone for 20 min). i was mad... when she finally called me back, she didn't apologize at all but told me that i have to wait 15 more min! i left the business and called lifebooker customer service. i made 3 phone calls and sent maybe 20 e mails. still waiting to hear back from them. do not ever use this website!! groupon and living social seem like they def do more research before they work with any of these small business. they also have 10 times better customer service. i have been waiting close to 2 months to resolve this with lifebooker. no need to say i am done with them forever. Last time when i heard from Lifebooker, they told me that NoHo facial told them that i showed up late to the business and they were still trying to honor the deal with me but i refused to do it and went home, which is obviously a complete lie! I still have the voice mail she left me after i left, telling me to come back because now she’s done with the previous customer who showed up late for her app. Of course i told this to lifebooker and they said they will look into it. It’s been a month since then. No word from them and they do not respond to my e mails or phone calls.
More Lifebooker.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lifebooker.com - Horrible Customer Service 
- Lifebooker.com - Avoid this place at all costs 
- Lifebooker.com - Customer service is absolutely deplorable
- Lifebooker.com - LIfebooker is a terrible, terrible company
- Lifebooker.com - It has been 3 weeks now and I have not heard from them at all 
- Lifebooker.com - I decided to just take the $14 loss and never patron the site again
- Lifebooker.com - Please all - avoid this site like the plague
- Lifebooker.com - No customer support!