Life360 / unauthorized charges
I downloaded the app as I thought it was free. Never one time did the app say by a pop up that it was going to charge me at all. I noticed a fee of 7.99 on my checking account. I am not happy about being tricked into a payment. You should receive a notice that says you will be charged if you continue at this point. I cancel this subscription as soon as I noticed. Bad business. Great App no doubt but bad business practice.
More Life360 Complaints & Reviews
- Life360.com - Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them 
- Life360 - life360 app and accuracy s 
- Life360.com - I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone 
- Life360 - charged my account 
- www.life360.com - Their apps have some cons and their membership was fake
- Life360 - free trial is a scam.
- Life360 - life 360 app
- Life360 - unauthorized charge!
- Life360 - location
- Life360 - this app has caused unnecessary chaos and has charged our family a charge that we were unaware of.