Life Watch Services / Poor everything
My doctor prescribed a Life Watch heart monitor, with a cell-phone transmitter. I started into a cardiac event at 8 p.m. and hit the manual switch to send an alarm to Life Watch. AT MIDNIGHT, someone called me to ask if I was OK.
The battery on the cell-phone transmitter only lasts for 5 hours, so that means the transmitter goes dead in the middle of the night, and it takes hours to recharge. That means I have no alarm-transmission service from, say, 3 a.m. until about noon the next day, even if I put it on charge at 7 a.m. when I wake up.
Furthermore, the customer service people are idiots. I had to tell the woman repeatedly that the phone had been on charge for three hours and was still dead...in fact, I was so frustrated after about the fourth time that I ended up screaming one word at a time to her in an attempt to get what I was saying through her thick skull.
The thing is going back today after having it just ONE day.
More Life Watch Services Complaints & Reviews
- Life Watch Services - Scam 
- LifeWatch - Elderly Clients Beware
- LifeWatch - Missing events and auto triggers, poor billing, terrible customer service.
- LifeWatch - Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine 
- LifeWatch - Overcharging
- LifeWatch - conmed electrodes
- LifeWatch heart monitor - Sent 3 defective monitors and ...
- LifeWatch - Poor Product & Customer Service