Life Time Laser Hair Removal / Canceled Contracts

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I spent $8, 000 with Sleek for laser hair removal and have a LIFE TIME GUARANTEE contract that sleek canceled along with everyone else that has one. The owners in Florida are losing money so they think they can just cancel the contract. I have obtained a attorney in Boston at Rowe's Wharf he is starting a class action lawsuit against sleek, I have gathered a couple of dozen people so far in just over a week. I am in contact with Susan Wornick at channel five news. Susan is also in contact with the attorney, they have done three stories in five years on sleek. Susan wants all the sleek customers to come together for the story, most people so far have also contacted her, her email is swornick@hearst.com she erges people to contact her. Also the attorney generals office has been informed and complaints are starting to pour in, their # [protected]. Once you call they will give you the site to go to and file a complaint. Between the attorney, channel 5 news and the attorney generals office we can shut these guys down for good. I want anyone that has the same problem with the canceled life time contract to email me at jbaker28@live.com to find out the info about joining the lawsuit, thanks Jeremy.

Life Time Laser Hair Removal

Comments

• Li
      20th of May, 2011

Sorry to hear about this! That would suck so bad. I wonder if you can get a refund? Those dumb ### didn't think very hard about what could bite them in the ###! Karma.
    Good luck to you and the other victims!

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2015

Does anyone know what happened about this lawsuit? My girlfriend had a lifetime guarantee from Sleek Med Spas. One day a few years ago she arrived for her scheduled appointment and the office was closed down. She found out the other locations were, as well. I'm curious to see how people fared in their lawsuits for canceled and breached contracts.
    Thanks, Jessoe