Life Time Fitness — bad customer service
My name is gabriel j stewart and I am customer at life time fitness. On 07/20/18 at the life time fitness in john's creek, ga, around 10pm between 11pm. I had an associate who was very rude and nasty to me. The issue was that there is a sign that says the pool is closed at night time but the door was never locked and there is no exact time for that sign that says when the pool is exactly closed. Also that same exact sign was there during the day time and there were people out there in the pool with lifeguards, which makes no sense because it's not really closed even though the sign is there. I had tried to explain that two the lady who was still being rude. I didn't get her full name. Her first name I was told by another associate was cece. The other associate who they claim was supervisor, which I don't believe he is was very rude as well and I have a picture of him after the conversation when I explain the situation to him, which he was not having a clear understanding of what I was telling him. He stated that she was at fault for slurring insults and name calling, he also tried to say I was at fault as well which is some thing you never tell a customer especially when I just explained a situation to him that actually does make sense. I had let them know that was gonna I be talking to their general manager and that I was gonna file a report against them. I also have proof and documentations for what i'm talking about aswell and I will be submmiting these pictures to corporate. My email is [protected]@aol.com.
More Life Time Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism