Life Time Fitnessbad customer service

My name is gabriel j stewart and I am customer at life time fitness. On 07/20/18 at the life time fitness in john's creek, ga, around 10pm between 11pm. I had an associate who was very rude and nasty to me. The issue was that there is a sign that says the pool is closed at night time but the door was never locked and there is no exact time for that sign that says when the pool is exactly closed. Also that same exact sign was there during the day time and there were people out there in the pool with lifeguards, which makes no sense because it's not really closed even though the sign is there. I had tried to explain that two the lady who was still being rude. I didn't get her full name. Her first name I was told by another associate was cece. The other associate who they claim was supervisor, which I don't believe he is was very rude as well and I have a picture of him after the conversation when I explain the situation to him, which he was not having a clear understanding of what I was telling him. He stated that she was at fault for slurring insults and name calling, he also tried to say I was at fault as well which is some thing you never tell a customer especially when I just explained a situation to him that actually does make sense. I had let them know that was gonna I be talking to their general manager and that I was gonna file a report against them. I also have proof and documentations for what i'm talking about aswell and I will be submmiting these pictures to corporate. My email is [protected]@aol.com.

Ja
Jul 26, 2018

Comments

• Nk
      Aug 12, 2018

Welcome to the ever changing rules and excuses by lifetime. The rules are not enforced - basically they are posted and they hope that most of the people who join are going to respect the rules. Unfortunately - that is not the case with the quote "special people" who do as they want - to lazy to clean up. We had under-age kids throwing balls and doing cannon balls in the hot tub while mothers just smiled. One of the people told the front desk - after nearly 20 minutes someone came out to do something. They were gone. We were told that the person at the front desk was only 18 and should not be expected to take care of this. Next accident to occur - the mother will try to sue and lifetime will have their typical dumb look on their face of - well we did not know. Other members as well as other have plenty of encounters about the rules. Leave you with this last one - dad bring his to young children into the sauna - nothing was done. Again sone rules are made so people will be respectful and kind to each other - and others are flat out about safety. The bottom line -- don't bother lifetime about these matters as most of the employees considering you as a pain in the ass. Please note - there are some good employees with good values at lifetime - unfortunately they are few are far between and in most cases do not have the support of the manager and others in charge - its all about the bottom line and risk assessment. Time for us to band together!!!