Life Management Center / Complaint

1 4707 Latrobe Dr, Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7043642939

Bottom line is DO NOT WORK FOR MIKE OR EVA!!! You will not get paid. It's pretty much a pimp and hoe situation. They are the pimps and you are the hoe. You do all the work, give them all the money and you will be lucky to go home with $5 the end of the day. I was there for 2 weeks and did not take a dime home. Not only that...when I quit because I am not working for free, they anonymously called DSS and lied on me saying I was a prostitute, all over Craigslist and I rent out motel and hotel room out to sell my body and I bring my child along with me. They also said that I forged Mike name on a paper that I had to show a worker. To try to get me in much trouble as possible. Even though, there isn't any trouble to get into because I didn't do any of those lies. But, I am now in the process of suing them for defamation of character and lost of pay for working for them for 2 weeks with no pay. I would like for anyone who has been a victim of defamation of them to let me know, so I can have more proof against them, I would greatly appreciate it. But, EVERYONE please DO NOT work for them!!! It is a 1000% SCAM!!!

Comments

• Cl
      Apr 29, 2011