Life insurance Corporation of India (Jalpaiguri Division Office) Pension & Group schemes Department, / Cheque

1 India Review updated:

Jeevan prakash santipara
Po & Dist – Jalpaiguri
West Bengal – 7355101

Dear sir,

I had given you one letter on 9.3.10 regarding non receipt of 6 nos cheque. I have called over phone to your office several times for above matter. LIC office has informed that the matter will be decided and Fresh cheque will be sent after three months of issue date i.c. 15/01/10. Now 3 months have passed but I have not received any envelop with cheque till now. Please check my mentioned A/c no [protected] at SBI Tamluk then arrange to send all fresh cheque at the earliest. Since last 7 years there was no problem and I have received the cheque in time with register post. As per telephonic discussion with your office I came to know that this time the cheques have been sent without register post.

So please look into this matter and arrange to take further action in which I can get all cheque at the earliest.

Copy of previous letter is attached for your kind perusal.

Thanking you, Your’s faithfully,

Dulal Chand Bhaumik,
Annuity no: 045Q0427000023

Comments

29th of Jul, 2010

Sir,

my policy no. is 452985046, which is a money back policy .till date i had not recieved any A/C payee cheque on maturation of 5 yrs surviving .through i had learnt that lici jalpaiguri had despatched my cheque on 08 june 2010, so kindly look at this matter

thanks
    regards
    sanjib kumar ghosh

2nd of Sep, 2012

Sir,
    I am a policy Holder of Policy No. 452308425 in the name of Sanjiv Kumar Sinha since 15 Aug 2001 (Jivan Surabhi Money Back Policy). Till date I paid all premium @Rs. 2710/- as half yearly. I am working in Indian Air Force and this is a transferrable job within India. Now, with sorry, I inform your that theOriginal Policy documents which was issued to me in Siliguri (W.B) is now misplaced or not traceable due to shifting of my luggage from Siliguri (AF Stn Bagdogra) to Air Force Station Naliya (Gujrat). I searched every where but all in vain. I had approached to my agent Mr.Ramashis Choudhary (05164453) at Bagdogra and he assured me to get issue of duplicate Policy documents but till date he did not favour to me and finally I am compelled to inform your office about the said incident. Kindly advise me on the subject issue and also intimate how and where I should get my duplicate policy documents, also keeping in view my location and present job situation.
    Sir, I waiting for your reply at my undermentioned e-mail id.
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Please do needful on priority.
    Thanking you sir for your kind act of consideration.

Yours faithfully,
    Sanjiv Kumar Singh
    Policy No. 452308425

1st of Oct, 2012

ISSUE OF DUPLICATE POLICY DOCUMENT Sir,
    I am a policy Holder of Policy No. 452308425 in the name of Sanjiv Kumar Sinha since 15 Aug 2001 (Jivan Surabhi Money Back Policy). I inform your that theOriginal Policy documents which was issued to me in Siliguri (W.B) is now misplaced or not traceable . Kindly advise me on the subject issue and also intimate how and where I should get my duplicate policy documents. Sir, I waiting for your reply at my undermentioned e-mail id.
    Please do needful on priority.
    Thanking you sir for your kind act of consideration.

Yours faithfully,