Life Insurance / Business Practice
I opted for a Term Life Insurance Policy from AIG through SelectQuote. One the appointment was made for a exam, I never heard from the SelectQuote Agent-Shaun Croper- again.
After a month and a half I filed a complaint with SelectQuote customer service and found out that the exam subcontracted company lost part of my medical and personal information in an automobile accident. Neither company has offered credit score monitoring for fraud or ID Theft. The exam customer has never contacted me to report the loss.
Furthermore, SelectQuote sent me another contract. This contract had a stipulation that the policy was "replacement coverage" and asks for me to assigned my current policy with another company to them. I refused!
I do not want AIG billing my estate for a life insurance payout of one policy to cover their obligation for a payout of their policy.
More Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Life Insurance - Term life insurance 
- Life Insurance - American Income Life
- Life Insurance - Premium 
- Life Insurance - FRAUD, SCAM AND LIES
- Life Insurance - reinstatement
- Life Insurance - scam/ not honored life insurance 
- Life Insurance - Death Benefits 
- Life Insurance - Cheating by Kotak Life Insurance Co 
- Life Insurance - Life Insurance